sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Okay... I would like to congratulate myself because of these reasons:

I do not have any dead eggs/hatches/dragons (sick, killed or death by neglection)

I have 3 sunsong dragons

My good news is very pathetic small compared to everyone else's good fortune but my hellfire gendered correctly at least. Gah, I need to get a new hobby. rolleyes.gif

My good news is very pathetic small compared to everyone else's good fortune but my hellfire gendered correctly at least. Gah, I need to get a new hobby.  rolleyes.gif

I don't think we can rate good fortune by having more 'special' pixels than other people on a game about virtual dragons....

Anyway, on to me biggrin.gif

Early morning

Me: Ugh I'm locked. Bye bye CB Spitfire (6 days 23 hours)

2 seconds later

Me: OMG Why did I do that?! *picks up another CB Spitfire, full time*

Few hours laters...

Me: Oh, I said I'd breed these two dragons together from someone. Bye Bye CB Spitfire (6 days 20 hours).

Dragons: Lol we're not going to give you ANY eggs! Anti spitfire abuse!

Me: -.- *goes to the AP* Oh! A Spitfire, with 5 days 11 hours. *picks it up* Its CB biggrin.gif

Edited by Emeraldmay

I don't think we can rate good fortune by having more 'special' pixels than other people on a game about virtual dragons....

Anyway, on to me biggrin.gif

Early morning

Me: Ugh I'm locked. Bye bye CB Spitfire (6 days 23 hours)

2 seconds later

Me: OMG Why did I do that?! *picks up another CB Spitfire, full time*

Few hours laters...

Me: Oh, I said I'd breed these two dragons together from someone. Bye Bye CB Spitfire (6 days 20 hours).

Dragons: Lol we're not going to give you ANY eggs! Anti spitfire abuse!

Me: -.- *goes to the AP* Oh! A Spitfire, with 5 days 11 hours. *picks it up* Its CB biggrin.gif

|D;. I'd totally take more CB Spitfires, but no one wants to drop them to the AP for some reason. o.o;

edit; since I got back, three Spits babies have gendered and been frozen, to slowly add to my amazing army. 8>.

Edited by Ashes The Second

I traded a cb thunder for a cb stripe. I finally reached my goal of eight cb stripes of each gender. biggrin.gif

I traded a cb thunder for a cb stripe. I finally reached my goal of eight cb stripes of each gender. biggrin.gif

Congrats wink.gif

He gendered male! Now he can mate with her.

Edit: Just caught a dino! Unfortunately it's the blue one, which is the only dino I already have...

Edited by Lady Artemis

@whitebaron - congrats biggrin.gif

Caught a CB Summer biggrin.gif

If I really hurry, I may just be able to complete my collection before they change smile.gif

Super-excited, am going to soon grab these names I seriously would /die/ to have. ♥.

...my CB Gold and Silver pair actually produced an egg--a gold egg, no less!

This is the first gold egg I've bred so far despite getting my first gold in June OF LAST YEAR and breeding her and every subsequent gold every week without fail.

EDIT: And whoever just put all of my eggs into every fansite they could think of...stop it. I can take care of my dragons just fine, thank you.

Edited by Derranged

Got a CB red and CB nebula today, and was able to breed a blusang. happy.gif

I saw three CB thunders go by in a matter of 5 minutes earlier too! Was too slow for all of them, but it was still pretty cool.

I just caught a CB silver! <3 And i like it's code too. I thought it was a Nebula at first but.. What's a Nebula doing in the coast? Lol.

Finally finished a scroll lyric project to Poets of the Fall's Given and Denied with Summers - all before they switched out, too! All it took was sixty one Summers, too!

Finally finished a scroll lyric project to Poets of the Fall's Given and Denied with Summers - all before they switched out, too! All it took was sixty one Summers, too!

I love that song, and that band! OMG! ♥

edit; you got some of the lyrics worn, but it's still pretty cool.

Edited by Ashes The Second

a couple of days ago my magma finally matured! then i asked around what am i supposed to do , to get a Guardian of Nature egg , i did my first summon and VOILAS!

I am soooooooooooooooo happy!!! ^^

Finally got a Royal blue (actually feel bad bcuz of it, its a lineaged one)

Dino grew up *do the happy dance*

EDIT: I GOT A TSUNAMI DRAGON, HELL YEAH!

Edited by KuukiKiller

I love that song, and that band! OMG! ♥

edit; you got some of the lyrics worn, but it's still pretty cool.

If you mean the Saurian ones, that's because they're Thuwed dragons. And I almost always name Thuweds in Saurian.

If you mean the Saurian ones, that's because they're Thuwed dragons. And I almost always name Thuweds in Saurian.

Nah, you got some of the english wrong, in the song. xd.png.

adfjkaldafdjnaljheg After about a year, I've finally got mah first GoN and now he's all grown up :DD This is totally not bragging about the epic name I snatched for him

Also bred some pretties today, I'm shocked.

An olive and a brimstone grew up, I caught an ER magi egg which is now a hatchling and I bred a pretty silver egg.