sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My scroll is on 9 pages now smile.gif

Blusang just hatched and I was gifted a lumina with a wonderful code.

Bred a pretty 2nd gen ice from a ridgewing x ice pair and bred two blue stripes from nocturnes. Those make two and three for me, plus one nocturne. I may just do a lineage with them yet.

My CB Old Pink finally chose a mate out of my male CB Golds. Finally! Not a Gold, but I'll definitely take it! I've been trying for months and months and months. I guess she was just waiting for this specific male Gold, who also happens to be my newest one, lol.

Congrats to the owner of the CB Gold I just missed in the Jungle tongue.gif

There were only four people in it TT.TT

An Olive, Stripe, and three Pillows gendered. All 4 of the Pillow hatchlings I have gendered female, which means that the females are barely outnumbering the males in my army, which hasn't happened in a while. They're all CB too, so I need more CB males to balance them out....

If it makes you feel better, I was another one of those people and I also didn't get it. laugh.gif

Got my 4th cb blusang, my cb red gendered male and I have now another adult magi.

Yes, that was a good day. wub.gif

I finally achieved my goal of having 300 vampires in my army on scroll. I now have 301 of them. *happy sigh*

If it makes you feel better, I was another one of those people and I also didn't get it. laugh.gif

Indeed, it does make me feel better smile.gif

It seems I can hunt everything but the things I need and what I get is not enough to trade for them.

Bred a 2nd gen silver that traded for 4 blusangs, caught another blusang and traded for yet another one. Slowly building my army biggrin.gif

Pffffffffff, I also was there and didn't get it >.< lol

Bred a Tinsel for the first time in a while. biggrin.gif

Congrats! Mine are still to produce anything. ><

My CB Old Pink finally chose a mate out of my male CB Golds. Finally! Not a Gold, but I'll definitely take it! I've been trying for months and months and months. I guess she was just waiting for this specific male Gold, who also happens to be my newest one, lol.

He's young and got the charm. ;D Bahahaha. Congrats. :B

It seems I can hunt everything but the things I need and what I get is not enough to trade for them.

Tell me about it. :P Apparently I have a really distorted trading mindset anyway. XD

My silver hatched so for the first time ever, I have two silver hatchlings on my scroll at the same time. x3 Seeing Naughtrish's post (congrats!) is making me want to trade one but she's their firstborn. ;A;

Egg shells have been clearing out. 2 weeks have gone by pretty quickly - it usually feels much longer for eggshells to disappear. x3

My silver hatched so for the first time ever, I have two silver hatchlings on my scroll at the same time. x3 Seeing Naughtrish's post (congrats!) is making me want to trade one but she's their firstborn. ;A;

Thanks biggrin.gif

Mine was also the firstborn. I think I can always breed another *fingers crossed* tongue.gif

^ congrats on the leetle tree~!

I just caught a White from the Desert and a Chicken while spam-clicking the Jungle (I don't know if spam-clicking is the proper terminology, but I was grabbing random eggs and hovering over the third spot, grabbing everything that popped up.)