sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finished an IOU, and my Terrae Thuwed co-operated as he and his Harvest mate, produced a 3rd gen EG egg. No luck from my Pink 2nd gen Thuwed though, lol. He and HIS mate were not in the mood today laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

I just counted my mints.

63 Mints already part of my Mintion Lineage. (83 not)

18 Now paired up to make more leetle mints.

12 CB girls with no CB male... thanks, random chance. My male pinks better get warmed up.

Totals:

146 Mints (Woo! Close to 150! Still going to want more!)

093 Mints either already in my lineage or planned to be in the future.

053 Mints just because.

YEEEAAH! More mints, more! xd.png

Finally managed to breed a 3rd EG emeber from magma x ember checker for an IOU and my dragons cooperated enough last night for me to do some gifting.

The earthquake cracks the egg's shell, and a baby dragon scampers out.It tries to run away, but you catch it.

The egg is unaffected by the earthquake.

The earthquake cracks the egg's shell, and a baby dragon scampers out.It tries to run away, but you catch it.

The egg is unaffected by the earthquake.

Hurr, my very first earthquake that actually effected my eggs too.

A blusang and a dorsal grew up and another blusang hatched.

Ooh, look! A 2G PB Silver, and that was only on the second breeding attempt. XD All this time I've been breeding those two Silvers with Grays trying to get a shiny egg from them... I suppose I should've spent all those weeks breeding them together! Now she can finally have her long-awaited mate. :)

Silver trophy!! ;D

Me too as well!

biggrin.gif

*celebrates by going out, grabbing a random useless egg as my 6th egg, then acting as if I've gotten a CB legendary or something*

With me new silver tropheh I shall taek ovar teh wurldz!!!11!!!!!!!11!1

And then I actually get my CB legendary biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EjClA

MY FIRSY CB ICE DRAGON! ^^

Edited by beacker1160

Several of my dragons grew up or gendered however my 2 4th EG PB red decided to up and refuse each other :/

Congrats everyone!

Well, I was in the Alpine looking for a Ridgewing and hoping I could snap up a tan one. Decided since I have five empty slots, I'll just blindly pick up the far right eggs while refreshing and hope for the best. Checked out the tabs to see what I caught and...

A gold.

O.o I haven't even seen a CB gold egg in the cave in over a year.

Edited by Draco Knight

Traded for a CB Pillow hatchling and later caught 2 CB Pillow eggs in a row during the hourly drop. Yus...this is what I look for at hourly drops. Not rares, but Pillows in the Alpine XD

my magma x ember pair finally gave me a magma egg biggrin.gif

influenced it female so i should have a male and female magma biggrin.gif

so happy lol

Coaxed the remaining eggs needed to complete the 3rd gen of my purple x sunsong checker. ^^