sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Royal Blue hatched

I also caught a chicken egg which I will hopefully be trading for a few CB nebulae so I can get my Cosmic Love lineage rolling.

Love the name *-*

Claimed this on the even gen thread. Just can't stop looking xd.png

One of my Moonstone X blue Nebula pairs gave me this 3rd gen Nebula egg. biggrin.gif I hope it doesn't alt on me.

Also, I now have the beginnings of a PB Magi project sitting on my scroll. This should be very interesting.

traded for a cb red dorsal

was gifted 2 olives, 2 pb pinks, a white with valentine in lineage, and a neglected

several dragons hatched and grew up and my 3rd EG thuwed didn't refuse his new mate

Congrats to my silvers for ending their silver egg drought today. The last time my silvers bred a silver egg was in June 2009 xd.png

I caught a CB Olive egg with code bAsis. This is my first 5 letter word biggrin.gif

Also bred this pretty last night. Now if only my cb pairs would stop giving me nothing but flamingos. dry.gif

CB Magma hatchie also gendered correctly. Now Sid the Fire King and The Sloth Siren just need to like each other.

And my uninfluenced cb stripe hatchie gendered opposite to what I influenced my cb stripe egg.

That is a beauty!

I just caught a CB Vine. On the AP!? blink.gif

Caught a Tan Ridgewing and an Ice in the Cave tonight. :) I was gifted a couple Stripes and a Dorsal for lineage projects as well.

I just caught a CB Vine. On the AP!? blink.gif

Lol, you probably caught the one I dropped. Picked it up while clearing the jungle looking for dinos.

I have a lineage egg and my beautiful CB silver getting ready to hatch. smile.gif One step closer to completing my scroll, yay.

Just caught my very first Blusang! biggrin.gif Surprized I even managed to grab it. Though I did miss a CB Ice and Thunder along the way...

Both of my Stripes, both of my Reds, and my lineage project Dorsal gendered correctly. My Nebula did, too, but her color's wrong. :c Had my first successful Vampire bite in a while.

Caught some more Blusangs, my 2 Golds and a Silver hatched, and I was gifted a gorgeous little Geode hatchie by QAndais (thank you!)

All grown up wub.gif

All of my ungettable 2nd gens for mates gendered correctly, and so did my 2nd gen gold (CDM, love. <3)