sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My Metallics actually, kind of, behaved today, and produced four Metallics blink.gif A 2nd gen Silver, a 4th gen Silver, a 2nd gen Gold, and a 5th gen Gold. I sent one Silver to the AP (already have a sibling,) I'm keeping the other Silver, and although I have the two Golds up for trade, I will probably keep them. Can always use more Golds, lol.

You're so lucky! :3. I'm super-jealous, because my only 2nd gen is a deadline. I hope you find an awesome mate for it!~ I'd love a fifth or sixth gen if you ever build up to that. ^^.

Finally got the intended mates for my black x frill, and my alt sweetling; black and flamingo.

Lovveee. <3

Got a Neglected biggrin.gif

Lucky. smile.gif Congrats~

Got a potential mate for my 3rd gen black with alt parents and a tombstone base. The mate doesn't have a tombstone base, but she'll have to do until I can find one with that type of lineage.

Lucky. smile.gif Congrats~

Got a potential mate for my 3rd gen black with alt parents and a tombstone base. The mate doesn't have a tombstone base, but she'll have to do until I can find one with that type of lineage.

owo

You mean something like this? Just drop me a PM if you want a sibling, I'd be happy to help. :3

Canopy and a blusang grew up. Caught two hatchies - an albino and a water.

Somehow grabbed a silver eggie off the AP after staring it down a few seconds comparing it to the limestone and grey eggies around it. Still in a 'did that just happen' mode ;o Also got my first chicken eggie the other day xd.png

Edited by EmoDuck598

Hit 500 dragons.

/faint.

Somehow grabbed a silver eggie off the AP after staring it down a few seconds comparing it to the limestone and grey eggies around it. Still in a 'did that just happen' mode ;o Also got my first chicken eggie the other day xd.png

I saw that silver egg. Congrats!

Caught a pretty 4th even gen magma from the AP the other day. Also slowly growing my collection of frozen hatchlings--added three more the last few days.

Caught my first leetle tree.

First and last, you can have only one. Congrats!

I am slowly breeding my army of blusangs... they are so beautiful! Caught one yesterday and traded for another one biggrin.gif

Also, I have all the CB summers I need to build a mate for him smile.gif

Edit: grammar fail

Edited by Naughtrish

Checked my numbers when I was putting Flood Control hatchies at the bottom of my scroll and realized I hit 1500 dragons. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

More of those should be ridgewings. dry.gif Must put more effort into mah ridgewing armeh.

I missed my 1000th dragon. xd.png I counted back though and realised it was a CB blusang. Not so keen on trading it anymore. But finally! I'll just pretend that I got a shiny new trophy to go with it... tongue.gif

I have over 4000 (4001) dragons/creatures. My 4000th was a bred blusang.

I have a brine egg I've been waiting to get forever and all thanks to Dragonico smile.gif