sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finished renaming all my second gens so I won't confuse them with my other pretty lineages. I have 478 dragons. This was a big job.

My Tan Ridgewing gendered male <3

I also just got a mate for one of my Royal blues. Their offspring will look like this.

Edited by Lady Artemis

Traded for some blusangs and my GW is going to hatch tonight. Already have a name saved for him. <:

I'm a ninja! I grabbed a lumina in the Alpine and then right away another lumina behind it. xd.png

*shriek*

Bred this  ohmy.gif

That's beautiful!

Found a great red on the AP and they liked each other!

Supernatural Investigator and Waking the Dead refused each other. LOL

But I got two eggs out of other dragons so it wasn't a total loss. :3

I successfully completed (or so I thought, lol) my Frink lineage project.

I was so happy it was done...but I was gifted a couple non-related Frinks and well, now I'm working on a 6th gen mate so I can take it to the 7th gen. blink.gif The phrase "glutton for punishment" seems appropriate right about now...

Also, FINALLY got the appropriate mates to cooperate to get to the 4th gen on my GW X BBW checker lineage project. It's taken months. Fickle dragons...but it looks sooo pretty. wub.gif I think so anyways!

Edited by danegrrrl

Caught a CB Golden Wyvern, and earlier today I traded for one.

Now my collection of them is completed. I'm getting closer and closer to my scroll goals ...

Dragons grew up and I caught a lovely 2nd gen Red <3.Also I reached my goal of 200 Pillows including frozens and adults. Yay~

@ rebelgoddess19: Oh my, what a pretty! Congrats. :3

My golden wyvern hatched. <:

Edit: bred my earliest pair of messy silvers not expecting an egg and got one. o.O

Edited by Varekis

A white hatched, two bred blusangs and a magma grew up.

Vary got 2000 posts~ biggrin.gif.

Eggs are cracking. Hehehe

My Metallics actually, kind of, behaved today, and produced four Metallics blink.gif A 2nd gen Silver, a 4th gen Silver, a 2nd gen Gold, and a 5th gen Gold. I sent one Silver to the AP (already have a sibling,) I'm keeping the other Silver, and although I have the two Golds up for trade, I will probably keep them. Can always use more Golds, lol.