sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A CB blusang hatchie that I got in a trade with no idea if it had been influenced, gendered the way I needed biggrin.gif

And I caught a CB stripe smile.gif

In the last week I caught a CB Black, two CB Stripes, two CB Shimmers and a Yellow Dino.

Now, please, CB Gold, come and let me catch you. Please, okay?

Then I would be almost done with catching CB dragons.

Two vamp successes, AND they stayed on my scroll. Huzzah!

Earlier while I was being a derp and putting blusangs into the narwhal song (in my head), I tried breeding my silver.

And got this.

.-.

First ever non-messy metallic x non-holiday egg ever. Second one in general, ever. ;u;

Dragons actually cooperated for once and auto-AP'd some pretties. ^^

Replacement moonstone I had to breed gendered properly. Hopefully he grows up and accepts his mate so I can cross off the IOU for his firstborn. c:

Randomly whent to the AP and say a vine (non alt) hatchie somewere in the middle-ish and watched it sit there for some time, clicked and got it. :)

In the last week I caught a CB Black, two CB Stripes, two CB Shimmers and a Yellow Dino.

Now, please, CB Gold, come and let me catch you. Please, okay?

Then I would be almost done with catching CB dragons.

And now, a CB Magma rolleyes.gif

An olive, a brimstone and a blusang grew up.

I caught a cheese, paper, CB vampire, PB pink, and a summer, and bred a black and another summer all in the past couple of days. Been a good week!

Now I just need the black to alt...

A Pillow hatched and a couple hatchlings gendered, and I successfully bred a Pillow, which is an accomplishment because the fluffies have been very uncooperative lately. I haven't had many refusals recently but they just refuse to produce any eggs. Still, at least I know they're trying tongue.gif The most common failure message has been that they bred but did not produce any eggs.

Missed the original release date for the Blusang Lindwurm dragon... finally caught a CB Blusand Lindwurm biggrin.gif

Caught an olive egg and bred a PB blusang.

My scroll went to 3 pages. And I'm only 10 dragons away from my gold trophy.

Managed to breed a NICELY lineaged gold dragon on my first try from the pair...still in shock...

I GOT AN ND EGG!!!!!!! AND IM ONLY ON BRONZE TROPHY!

It was an albino, neglected, unfortunatly even with it in EVERY hatchery ER it died from lack of views D:

A blusang and a water horse grew up and a blusang and a brimstone hatched.