sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My Metallics went insane tonight and produced FIVE shinies (3 Silver and two Gold,) and a couple of non-shinies blink.gif I abandoned a really nice 5th gen Silver to the AP (a Frill/Shadowalker stair-step) and the 2nd Gold is going to a wonderful DCer. I'm also keeping the 2nd gen Blusang from Silver x Blusang because it's code is too cute! MRIBZ. Mmmmm, riiiiiibz, lol.

I just sat in shock as they kept coming! Now I know that I'll have a drought for a least a month or more after this xd.png

Edited by CDM

Bred this Pink x Silver baby, so I'm happy they like each other, although the egg seems sad he isn't a shiny. biggrin.gif

I can't breed a matching mate since I only have one other female CB Silver, so I'll do one with male Silvers and female Blusangs instead. happy.gif That should hopefully look nice together.

Only 99 more dragons to go until I hit 2k! biggrin.gif

O.O

That is all.

In other news, I traded for my first CB silver! I've been here since '08 and this is my first one. xd.png

Caught a ER Deep Sea on the AP that had 13 minutes left, and I was able to hatch it in time and I named it "13 minutes of fear" xd.png

I was gifted a CB summer egg with "Mr" in its code in the hopes it hatches male and becomes my first CB male summer. :D Thanks <3

Bred a whole handful of purples last night. Was hoping for one tan ridgewings but ah well, can always do with more placebo BSAs. :P

Found a low-time Nocturne egg in the AP that I'm ERing for freezing. That's one more sprite off my scroll goals!

My Silver and Blusang gendered correctly.

I was given a 2G Summer with a Gold mother. <3

Best of all, though, I nabbed a Tan Ridgewing from the Cave. :3 Just two more and I'll be done with 'em.

Bred a silver. An olive, a summer, a purple and 2 magis grew up. A red dorsal and a blusang hatched. Traded for a second gen alt vine. Also traded for 3 cute little hatchies (a vamp, an ultraviolet and a pink).

Congrats, everyone, on your catches, hatches, trades, and breeding successes!

I somehow caught a CB Nebula, and little while later caught 2! CB Royal Blues within an hour of each other. Bred my first stripe (finally!) and was glomped with an Ice egg and a Nebula and Red hatchie. biggrin.gif

(And a belated thank you to the Dino hunter that dropped the CB vine I grabbed last week!)

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I've got a lot more spitifires with the new gold trophy I have, and can finally focus on that for however long I want, or until I run out of freezes. |D;

i caught a CB Gold earlier, it will be my 4th CB Gold and has code igoey(caps messed) that brings me to 12 CB metals total! xd.png

Congrats! Must be one pro-catcher wink.gif

I managed to gift 4 Eggs - 2X 3rd gen blacks and 2X 2nd gen Reds smile.gif (one of which was to my BF!)

Traded for a 3rd gen Silver (YAY!) and a 2nd gen Gold - which is on its way!

A rather producetive evening xd.png