sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just realized I got my gold trophy, either last night or this morning. Can't even be sure which. But YAY! I really wanted those extra spaces before Halloween.

Edit: Also just caught this. <---Prettiest metal-fail I have ever seen.

Edited by Amberfly

The "Weird Kill Messages" thread solved the problem of what to do with my accidentally-adult ND.

>D MUAHAHHAHAHA.

In other news, correct hatchie genders and I finally bred the last black I need for a project! (I hope-- it still has one mate left to test-breed with)

black and red dorsal gendered and I was able to trade for another CB Summer only 1 more CB summer to get now biggrin.gif

So exited! I had caught this boy not too long ago. Never thought I'd find a mate. Guess what I just found? *fingers crossed they don't refuse*

Lolol, I actually finished this. XD Nope, I've never played the games or anything. My friend linked me to this video of the literal trailer and I thought it was amusing enough to make a lineage out of it. :P And well: Rome! \o/

Edit: @ below: Thanks! x3

Edited by Varekis

Varekis - awesome lineage is awesome :3

Just caught a CB Tsunami in the AP. They seem to be a pain to get from the cave lately.

@ Varekis: I love it! That looks great *thumbs-up*

My Silver should grow up in a couple hours and my 2nd gen pink, from Old Pink x CB Gold, finally hatched. Watching her like a hawk since it took so long to get her, lol.

Two blusangs and a brimstone grew up. Caught an ER magi egg which is now a hatchling.

I have 4 purple ridgewing eggs, one purple mature RW hatchie, and one mature tan. Also have a non-alt Black Mature Hatchie and a Magma mature hatchie. The cave has been kind to me this week.

Got gifted a 2nd gen magma from Heartseeker who happens to have a mate waiting on it (thank you so much to that kind person, you know who you are). Bred a 3rd gen ice from blusang x ice pairing and bred a 3rd EG magma from magi x magma bases. A very good trio day for me. biggrin.gif

Yesterday I caught a CB Golden Wyvern after months of not seeing one in the cave smile.gif Also I just caught a nocturne hatchie from the AP that happened to be CB and gendered as soon as I had it on my scroll biggrin.gif

Caught a blue striped from AP, got a blue dino egg (a hatchling now!), pink gendered right and i bred a UV eggy c:

Successfully hatched this Spitfire, caught from the AP with 8 minutes on its timer. Beats my old record of 11 minutes. Also caught this nebula from the AP. My third purple nebula ever, and that lineage!

Also caught a CB Misfit hatchling, a CB Albino hatchling, an ER Hellfire egg, a ER Greenwing egg, and an ER Pygmy egg. It's been a really good AP morning for me =)

Edited by Amberfly

I saw the first metallic I've seen in the cave in well over a year so that was nice aha.