sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just got my first gold in a trade! I have never been so happy to say, "Surprise me."

My babies grew up over the weekend while I was gone, and today I've found that I got my gold trophy! Finally! I'm so happy, this is great! c:

My day today:

*goes on DC*

Hm, 3G bronze tinsel grew up, ugh, silver tinsel gendered incorrectly. Oh no, Spring Seasonal gendered Female when I wanted a male! Oh well, I can trade.

*checks the biomes*

"This egg shimmers like gold, This egg is hidden behind the others, as if it's shy, ..."

*grabs*

Me: Yes! Got the Golden Wyvern!

*heads off to the forest*

"This delicately patterned egg is sitting in the sunshine."

Me: Oh my, I haven't seen one of those from the Forest in ages!

*grabs*

Me: Yes!

Caught a blusang and a spessartine, finally! My bad luck has officially been lifted smile.gif

In my newest lineage project, none of my lunars have refused each other so far! (Knocks on wood.)

My stubborn female gold FINALLY decides to give me a gold egg AND without the use of purple. After YEARS of refusing and producing no eggs and non-gold eggs.

I guess she got scared of the enraged Aegis she's mated with xd.png

Edited by azurewingsofwind

Caught a spessartine! I think they're dropping better in the coast at the moment. If influence doesn't fail I should have a male and a female! biggrin.gif

I noticed that many breeds with possible other locations are dropping better in the other locations. I havent seen an Anagallis in the forest or jungle in ages, and i've been camping in those two biomes a lot. Lately, they seem to be dropping only in those two biomes. Nebulas and Lunar heralds seem to be dropping in the Alpine. People have been saying that Spessartines are dropping again, yay. I haven't seen one since I got my third rare dragon: the Spessartine I have.

Woot! Finally caught two CB's of the new orange egg. Hopefully my influences don't fail and I end up with a breeding pair. Now I just need one more Sapphire egg and I'm set! biggrin.gif

Finally traded for a CB almandine to gift to a friend. wub.gif And now, to start a lifetime of paying for it. xd.png

I finally finished the small lineage I've been working on. I think it looks nice. https://dragcave.net/lineage/0PIZ5

That looks really nice. I like the names in the lineage too. happy.gif

Yes! Just caught the other Sapphire egg. Now I have a breeding pair of each. biggrin.gif

Happily egglocked with Antareans! I got only 3 at the release, now I have 10. biggrin.gif

I somehow managed to grab a Leetle Tree. cool.gif I'm gonna keep looking for rares (I'll get a metal one day) but this is nice too.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

...This time I didn't misread or glitch, I got to keep my egg biggrin.gif

I just saw a Spessartine and a Thalassa in the Coast, and I did not impulse-click them! biggrin.gif

Getting one of them would have locked me, so I'm glad I resisted. ^^

Loving the fact that I have 3x CB Almandine hatchlings on my scroll! biggrin.gif

They are like buses. Wait ages for one and then three come along allllll at once tongue.gif