sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

One of my two Mutamores and my only Silver Dragon did not refuse. They breed but no egg was produced! cool.gif

1900 dragons! Yay! Although, I probably won't reach my goal of 2500 by the end of 2016 at this rate. tongue.gif

I caught all the CB Sapphires and Antareans I needed for my scroll goals. Thanks to the anonymous peeps who dropped CB eggs and hatchies to the AP! happy.gif

ETA: Also, bred this. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I just hit 9,900 adults!

Spent the last two hours refreshing the AP waiting for a specific egg to show up. Caught it. biggrin.gif

I successfully bred two of my Lunar Heralds together to get the final color I needed, a silver Herald egg. biggrin.gif So now I'll have all the Heralds. I also bred the remaining adult with a Heartseeker and got another silver egg, which was auto-abandoned, so that'll be nice for someone else I'm sure.

5th gen! https://dragcave.net/lineage/EZIiF

The base generation basically describes the moon phase sequence, and so does the 2nd gen. The 3rd gen shows only half a cycle xd.png

That is gorgeous!

Egglocked with misclicks and new eggs, and things that I can't drop. I'm very, very glad silver lunar breeding lasts so long, otherwise my lunar herald lineage would have to languish until the next silver cycle ...

Yesterday, decided to do a small PB lumina lineage, discovered that I already had a few 2g PBs bred on my scroll smile.gif What a nice surprise!

CB Red Dorsal. After my amazing luck with catching + gendering Tan Ridges a week ago, I'm optimistic for a male/female set.

My new 3g royal blue x heartseeker pair liked each other enough to give an egg on the first try. I sent it to the AP because of the new release, but it's a major relief to know they're compatible.

My lovely pair didn't refusal each other

and

they giva my a shine egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/urked

Wheeeeeee xd.png

That code, though. Congrats! smile.gif

I caught 2 pairs of the new release! I thought I was going to get a misclick with a Sapphire on my last catch but thankfully I was quick enough to overburden myself on it.

Edited by lovecats99

My first 3G tinsel grew up! A special thank you to djengis for giving it away. : )