sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yes, caught a new release! I think they are going to be called Celestials. Unless... hmm... the Antareans were named after a star and had nebulous eggs. Maybe these will be related to stars as well? I know a bit about astronomy so I'm going to find some star names...

I just grabbed this Gold Lunar Herald out of the AP thinking it was a messy gen or a failed lineage

BUT NO ITS BEAUUUUTTIFUL :3

As in Lunar Herald x Astraphi Xenowyrm Even-Gen Checker kind of beautiful >:D

LOOKIE

I'm definitely going to continue this.

I just grabbed this Gold Lunar Herald out of the AP thinking it was a messy gen or a failed lineage

BUT NO ITS BEAUUUUTTIFUL :3

As in Lunar Herald x Astraphi Xenowyrm Even-Gen Checker kind of beautiful >:D

LOOKIE

I'm definitely going to continue this.

That's really pretty, probably the most appealing thing I've seen with the astrapi. I might have to give that a go myself!

My lovely pair didn't refusal each other

and

they giva my a shine egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/urked

Wheeeeeee xd.png

Oh, that's beautiful, and LOL at the code! xd.png

-

He gendered correctly, whew! (was traded as a no-longer-influenceable egg, missing the cut-off by what must have been minutes...)

And I managed to replace the two April eggs I traded away for a 2g gold (while missing a copper, spessartine, and magma, but still!)

This AP find coloured correctly! I've to find him a mate, come Halloween. smile.gif

I also made a few good trades for a few CB Coppers.

Edited by obelisk_light

Thanks to someone super kind, my pillow was reinfluenced and incubated to hatching + I got an extra new release with it as well. Thank you, you know who you are. wub.gif

Finally caught the new release! Thanks silver egg for distracting people and giving me time to grab the other one biggrin.gif

Boom. Pretty proud of this one, I haven't had a special lineage to play with in awhile.

Nice! laugh.gif

I traded for a 2G Tinsel and caught a 5th Alien egg. smile.gif

Belated, but just realized I've been on the forum 3 years now. I'm also fast approaching 4 years on DC in general. Time flies! smile.gif

So I never thought I would have an awesome reason to post in this thread but..I just traded 4 new release eggs for this amazing little girl! The first 2nd Gen ever from this 2014 Prize.

ohmy.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gifblink.gifsmile.gif

I'm freaking out a little bit still. Thank you will remain anonymous in case of pestering!

So I never thought I would have an awesome reason to post in this thread but..I just traded 4 new release eggs for this amazing little girl! The first 2nd Gen ever from this 2014 Prize.

ohmy.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gifblink.gifsmile.gif

I'm freaking out a little bit still. Thank you will remain anonymous in case of pestering!

Congrats on that trade! smile.gif

I was a little bit to late on that one....you ninjaed me... ninja.gifxd.png

And i'm originally here to post that this has coloured right! I'm so happy and thanls for all those purple vibes!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/5KGd8

Congrats on that trade! smile.gif

I was a little bit to late on that one....you ninjaed me... ninja.gifxd.png

And i'm originally here to post that this has coloured right! I'm so happy and thanls for all those purple vibes!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/5KGd8

laugh.gif You have no idea the noise I made when I clicked on my scroll and saw I actually had it. I figured someone else would have offered right before me.

Gorgeous lineage. Congrats to you too!

I just summoned my first GoN. Can't believe it actually worked :'D

I can't believe it! I finally got these two to produce a 2G PB Silver! Finally. After so many "not interested" matings. ohmy.gif

Caught a CB magma. Hopefully it will replace my one very picky CB male.

Apparently I'm over 1,100 dragons!

Last time I checked I was at 600 xd.png

Haven't checked in a while though to be honest rolleyes.gif

I feel very proud of myself to have that many though :3

I've managed to be a good lineage builder and did NOT completely lock myself with new eggs, despite the temptation.