sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Found a CB Celestial egg with a code ending with SWAT. biggrin.gif

I love your name theme there!

Lol, thank you - I have a few more saved so I can keep going for a few more generations yet with my Shiny Troll lineage. tongue.gif

Caught myself a CB Blusang! The first of many, since I am a chronic Blusang hoarder.

YESSSSSSS! biggrin.gifShe's been waiting ages for her husband-brother! xd.png

Lol, love the names. What will the new generation be named?

505 Bad / Gateway Error?

Sorry the Site / Is Down For Maintenance?

The Dragons Refuse To / Even Go Near Each Other?

You Have Plenty of Eggs / So You Decide to Abandon It?

biggrin.gif

Lol, love the names. What will the new generation be named?

505 Bad / Gateway Error?

Sorry the Site / Is Down For Maintenance?

The Dragons Refuse To / Even Go Near Each Other?

You Have Plenty of Eggs / So You Decide to Abandon It?

biggrin.gif

Oooo. I may just have saved the the bad gateway and maintenance suggestions, thanks! xd.png Already had the refusal and autoabandoned messages reserved, plus the "Try as you might..." message. tongue.gif Those shinies, they're evil!

ETA: I just realised that the Flamingo hatchie I found in the AP earlier has a nice code: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RuBY1 smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Traded one of the april releases for a red dino and then i just found this purple dino and i hadn't realized it was sitting there until i clicked on it 10 seconds after i realized it was most likely a rare egg surprisingly it wasn't gone

Here it is

Got a leetle tree! And My first pyrope!

Hunting continues, I feel lucky today 😁

just resorted all my dragons by actual alphabetical breed order excluding holidays and pygmies.

I feel rather accomplished. ..*flops over*

next is going back and sorting them with CB's on top but I ain't doing that today. = A=

Caught a clown yesterday: http://dragcave.net/lineage/c1oWN

Then today my newest gemshard grew up and really liked his mate. It's probably too much to hope for the baby to hatch blue as well, but I'm happy they like each other. My newest guardian/undine pair also liked each other, though not enough to give an egg yet. Major relief, since the guardian rejected his last mate.

Finally named him. Rest in peace, mr. Wada, thank you for the best song of my childhood. </3

Haven't tried to breed a Soulpeace in a while and boom, first try! Then I realized I needed more CB Whites and decided to go hunt some from the AP and a few refreshes later this happens!

I finally started my OUAT Lineage ^~^~ It's coming along smoothly so far~ Seeing them on my scroll makes me so happy!

Everything named. Everything sorted. I am happily scroll-locked.

I caught a Lunar Herald in the cave and a pretty 3rd gen Thuwed in the AP. smile.gif

Two months to breed a 2nd gen blue gem, and his very first 3g child is the right color. Ah, the vagaries of gemshard breeding. xd.png

I was stalking your lineage, to see if he colored right, congrats! Talk about that code too!