sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yay! My Balloon gendered properly to be a mate for her! Now I just have to hope they don't refuse. If so, I'll have to get lucky and get my Thalassas to produce a Balloon egg, which rarely happens. This was like a one in a hundred lucky egg!

My Gemshard hatched, and it's green! It also has a great code! TJ and DC are both in the code! http://dragcave.net/lineage/tjldC laugh.gif

He grew up wub.gif Edited by alliana1

My two Blusangs gendered. Male and female, as a pair. I'm wondering if I should freeze them, as I do not need more adults.

Got a CB Thalassa and CB Gaia Xenowyrm today - which completes my goal of having one CB Xenowyrm of each type

Bred a 2g thalassa from solstice; been trying for one of those on and off since Christmas. Got some other things I needed for lineages too. My attempt to pair up all my mateless 2gs and checkers is proceeding. Slower than I would like, but it is moving forward.

Got a Bronze Trophy. More space for me biggrin.gif

Right in time for the release! Congratulations smile.gif

finally managed to catch one from the desert, theres 125 people on there laugh.gif

Also have 7 growing cheeses on my scroll happy.gif

Have SIX Desert eggs. SIX! And one blue egg. Dunno if that's a congrats thing or a bad luck thing...not sure which I like best yet... blink.gif

Well, you got seven new eggs and considering how hard the little buggers are to grab right now I'd say that's definitely a good thing! biggrin.gif

Got two oranges and two blues from the new release. I'm always up late, so it was fairly easy this time smile.gif Best of luck to anyone who is still trying to grab these!

Summoned my third GoN. Now to figure out what to do with it... I'll probably freeze it as an S2.

Missed a CB Astrapi Xeno (clicked on Volcano while it was still loading), but I'm glad it happened because then I snagged a CB indigo Lunar herald!