sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yay! He gendered properly. Now I must hope he doesn't refuse my Heartstealers. Refusing one is fine, but I don't want him to hate both. laugh.gif

Caught four more new release eggs to gift to a friend, and two more for myself. I think I'm gonna take a lot of them. smile.gif

Pffft, I guess I thought I was trying to catch an Antarean egg, but ended up with a brown Lunar instead! (Their descriptions are similar I guess, saw "metallic" and clicked liked crazy hehe) xd.png

Pffft, I guess I thought I was trying to catch an Antarean egg, but ended up with a brown Lunar instead! (Their descriptions are similar I guess, saw "metallic" and clicked liked crazy hehe) xd.png

Just gunning for "metallic" could have been a Gold or a Lunar - Antarean would be "mysterious" smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Just gunning for "metallic" could have been a Gold or a Lunar - Antarean would be "mysterious" smile.gif

Ah, that's true laugh.gif Must've read the "reflective" or "mysterious" part as "metallic" or something - either way, happy with my catch xd.png

Also, I now have 8 of each of the new eggs! :3 I have so many tiny armies going on at once it's ridiculous xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

My first set of new releases grew up! Then I found out my brother caught a CB Lunar Herald from the Alpine! Even better: He traded for a 2G from an alt caligene!

My first set of new releases grew up! Then I found out my brother caught a CB Lunar Herald from the Alpine! Even better: He traded for a 2G from an alt caligene!

Are lunar heralds from the alpine that rare? I see people trading golds for 2G alts!

Rares are breeding very well for me today! I've gotten two golds, a silver, and two magmas, all out of pairings that have been very stubborn about giving the common egg or nothing at all. biggrin.gif

(Everybody go run and see if it's site-wide!)

Don't know how common or rare alpine nebula dragons are, but I just got one.

In the span of a couple of days I got the new releases, a Chicken and the three CB Xenos I was missing. It was a good week.