sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Needed another tan ridgewing and managed to get one on the first try.

Today is apparently my lucky day, as soon as I got on dragoncave, this pops up in my face- user posted image

Yes! Was egglocked with a misclick, risked biting the egg, and it REPULSED!

OmG!!! Are ratios up or something!?!?! I come back to DC after a few weeks and breed my 4 CB golds...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kPHmp

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bmP01

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qePwJ

Congrats! I was about to come and gripe that mine weren't but one of the gold checker pairs I retried tonight finally gave me a shiny too after 10 fails! One of the least important ones, but anything is good! smile.gif

Bred a batch of eggs I wanted for lineages. Hoping at least one of the gemshards and nebulas color right this time. Also, I can't remember if I posted this one before, but after the difficulty I had getting the mother I was really glad that my new heartseeker x water walker pair liked each other enough to give an egg on the first try. I love this lineage to bits wub.gif

Bred a batch of eggs I wanted for lineages. Hoping at least one of the gemshards and nebulas color right this time. Also, I can't remember if I posted this one before, but after the difficulty I had getting the mother I was really glad that my new heartseeker x water walker pair liked each other enough to give an egg on the first try. I love this lineage to bits wub.gif

I am very pleased that my random decision to try Realgar and Sigma has become this.

I am very pleased that my random decision to try Realgar and Sigma has become this.

Thank you! The father was my favorite AP catch of that Valentine season. It's a beautiful line, and not having my own CB heartseekers made it a challenging one too.

Tried three new checker pairs this morning and they all gave me eggs. Which auto'ed, but they were test breeds and I knew they would. But I'm glad they all liked each other and I won't have to replace any.

Decided to stalk to forest for some two headed lindeworms but got a red copper instead! Pretty sure those are rarer and I did need one.

@jillybean711: Hey there, pst, /lineage/ link wink.gif

I just traded for a Black lady for which I have 3 possible mates waiting xd.png

My male Silver x Tan lineage finally produced a shiny! biggrin.gif After six months, I finally have a mate for this pretty AP girl. *crosses fingers against refusal*

Better yet, I tested a coded pair of mine yesterday and they produced an egg! Meet hard slap. tongue.gif