sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

She gendered correctly! Now I don't have to worry about trading and can actually tell people my good luck.

I got a CB gold biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif traded for it and although the IOU may take me a while I still have her, now I finally have a cb male and female. My cb male is from the original cave, so he's called cavern. This one is obviously from the island/biome place, so she's called paradise.

Finally....

I just hit the 13,100 mark.

He grew up with exactly 4000 views! smile.gif

I don't usually try to raise dragons with specific numbers of views or clicks, but yesterday evening I saw he had exactly 4000 views and 4d 3h left, so I took him out of the hatchery he was in, went to bed, and just refreshed my dragons page this morning to make him grow up without an additional view. And it worked. ^^

(Oh, and also: look at his code.)

Metals are breeding extremely well for me right now. If I can't catch more eggs, at least I have some Shiny things.

Metals are breeding extremely well for me right now. If I can't catch more eggs, at least I have some Shiny things.

I went to check if you were right. You've given me hope. wub.gif

Traded for a pink pyrope! Woop. I needed one of these. Kinda hope it genders male.

Bred ten eleven new holiday checker mates and not a single refusal! Yes! biggrin.gif

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Bred four new checker pairs. They all liked each other, and three gave eggs on this first breeding. I also caught a chicken and three more orange new releases. Blue ones are still evading me but I'm happy to have the others.

Yeah! She gendered right. I had no influence, so I just prayed to the DC gods. Thanks DC gods!

OMG! It finally HAPPENED! I got an Albino from an Alamandine/Albino pairing. I've been trying for so long! You can see that this is their FIRST Albino child!

Also, THIS! Thank you to whoever bred the 5Gs I needed to make this gorgeous 6G baby.

Got a Bronze Trophy. More space for me biggrin.gif

Right in time for the release! Congratulations smile.gif

Thank you, toyofubl! happy.gif

Not much success with the new dragons, but now I have a Leetle Tree, aaah laugh.gif

Edited by Tears in Rain

Yes! I desperately need some good things to happen right now and I just bred this.

Whatisit whatisit whatisit? smile.gif

I don’t have any unnamed hatchlings or dragons!

I don’t have any unnamed hatchlings or dragons!

*Deep bow of respect*

So in the past week I've:

Traded for a female CB gold, giving me and female and a male.

Grabbed 4 new release eggs in the flood.

Traded two new eggs and 2Gs from discountinued breeds for an cb almandine

Caught a paper, gifted it.

Caught a purple dino, blue lunar herald, Cb astrapi.

Traded a bunch of random rares I picked up for a replacement 2 new release eggs.

Picked up ANOTHER sapphire egg from the volcano.

I'm pretty happy.

-> Gold Tinsel in AP

-> Grabs it after brief hesitation

-> Really messy lineage

-> Abandons it

-> Snags Sapphire egg from Alpine after brief hesitation

:OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Caught a CB water dragon in AP with the code sseeC so named it Sea Sea which seem perfect.

Caught a season winter in the forest so npw I have a winter from the forest

Neither was tossed back for the new release as I had 3 open slots and was hunting when the first new release hit. (I thought they were Easter eggs so picked up 3 fairly quickly).

Hunting turned bad with everyone out looking for new release eggs so I decide to try breeding. My first CB stripes produced a red egg with gold stripes!

So I had a very good week overall and now the new eggs are dropping again! smile.gif

Caught another Desert egg with a cool code. My Balloon egg unlocked me just in time! Still only got one egg (locked with BSA eggs, Thalassa/Balloon eggs, and two Mageias, one of which was a kind gift, I refuse to dump)