sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

After being away from DC for a few years (with moving house and having a baby) I'm getting back into the swing of things with a couple of nice Holiday dragons and some favourite new dragon breeds and lineages. smile.gif

I've managed to catch my very first Xeno, a CB one at that too! o.O and a CB Bluesang. One of my silvers gave me a shiny egg, as did quite a few of my Tinsels which auto-dropped into the AP as new year suprises. I finally got a Holly, well 3 to be exact!

Afa smile.gif

Edited by Fandom Addict

Finally got around to sorting 100+ dragons that were sitting idly at the top of my scroll.

Now on to naming 100+ as well...

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Caught a blue dino a few minutes ago and yesterday I caught a red dino

Just caught a CB Chrono Xeno, Nebula, Red, Red Dorsal, Winter, and technically a Leetle Tree but I already have one. Gonna try and trade for stuff for my SS. I missed a Copper with only 3 other people in the biome.. lol

just bred this and this. think i'll make them my first lineage projects <3

Congrats. Both of those are very pretty.

Paper hatched and I traded for another paper.

I caught a CB silver!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Yay! Congratulations!

As for me, I've decided to get back into Anagallis hoarding and so far I've gotten a couple beauties from wonderful players biggrin.gif

Caught a paper on this slow laptop. biggrin.gif

Wish I could catch xenos on it; I have a sudden idea that needs more female thalassas. Whelp, time to giver the PC another chance to cooperate.

Edit: Caught a Mageia at least. Perhaps I can trade later.

Edited by Gryphonic

Caught a paper on this slow laptop. biggrin.gif

Wish I could catch xenos on it; I have a sudden idea that needs more female thalassas. Whelp, time to giver the PC another chance to cooperate.

Edit: Caught a Mageia at least. Perhaps I can trade later.

Glad that you managed to catch them! I know the feeling of having a slow laptop dry.gif

Hope you get what you want in your trade ^^

So it miscoloured but what are the odds of this happening? I heard it was not much.

Oh well. Its good to see their ratios are evening out. That means making lineages out of them will be tonnes more easier.

Edited by lovecats99

So it miscoloured but what are the odds of this happening? I heard it was not much.

I 'unno - I've bred several Coppers, a Silver and a Gold from Lunar Heralds; I think they're getting to be quite well populated now. (At least, I bloody hope so, since I've to breed a 2G Shimmer from one. :s)

Yay!

I am so happy the parents finally decided to breed! I am pretty sure the owner is happy that they finally produced xd.png