sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My very first GoN! I thought I misread the text at first, I've been trying for almost a year now(February of 2015)!

My very first GoN! I thought I misread the text at first, I've been trying for almost a year now(February of 2015)!

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you biggrin.gif

Yay!

Everyone with Nebula lines are soooo patient. I could never do a Nebula line simply because miscolors make me mad xd.png

Same here. I only recently picked that lineage back up after a long break; originally dropped it after what felt like a ton of miscolors and refusals. tongue.gif

~

Was gifted a much needed shiny Arsani mate (TY again!), and another holiday mate gendered correctly.

My dragons finally gave me a Gold to go with my Rosebud, 5th gen here I come! ^^

Oh, congrats smile.gif My last attempt was a "no egg" so I'm glad you managed!

Caught two hatchlings on the AP - both second gen purebreds - a black and a vine and then caught a purple dino in the cave.

edit: Caught a CB green copper

Edited by rubyshoes

She gendered correctly. Now I just have to hope she likes her mate as I only have one CB Tan Ridgewing and catching another could be a pain.

She gendered correctly. Now I just have to hope she likes her mate as I only have one CB Tan Ridgewing and catching another could be a pain.

Catching them IS a pain, I can tell you that from experience tongue.gif

I caught a CB Chrono and 2 CB Papers in the last three days. I also caught a CB Red in the AP today; I don't reckon that happens very often.

Edited by obelisk_light

My paper hatchie collection is slowly growing again. And I finally caught a Thalassa, for the first time in quite a while.

Edit: and caught a Mageia for a trade.

Edited by Gryphonic

I caught a CB Almandine!

Haven't even SEEN one since the release, let alone caught one. Woohoo!

I caught a CB Almandine!

Haven't even SEEN one since the release, let alone caught one. Woohoo!

Very nice ^^ Congrats