sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

This is a silly thing to get happy over, but as soon as she grew up, I bred her, and she produced this beautiful egg on her first try. This is one of the very few first times a tinsel bred with a common has given me a tinsel egg! So happy she was cooperative!

Also picked up a 3rd gen Gold Shimmer from a very awesome person in the Departure thread and picked up a chicken, CB blusang, and CB Xeno! A very happy week for me. I adore Xenos and tinsels! laugh.gif

This is a silly thing to get happy over, but as soon as she grew up, I bred her, and she produced this beautiful egg on her first try. This is one of the very few first times a tinsel bred with a common has given me a tinsel egg! So happy she was cooperative!

Also picked up a 3rd gen Gold Shimmer from a very awesome person in the Departure thread and picked up a chicken, CB blusang, and CB Xeno! A very happy week for me. I adore Xenos and tinsels! laugh.gif

Oh congratulations. smile.gif And it is always fun when dragons decide to be nice with breeding, isn't it? tongue.gif

Ohh, you must be good luck Ruby! I was in the same boat and just got a Gold from female Caligene as well! I definitely prefer the Female Cal x Male Gold pair. smile.gif

Congrats smile.gif I prefer the female caligene x male gold too so I was really very happy.

Thank you predatorfan4ever smile.gif

It's not silly; not at all smile.gif Congratulations!

Thank you predatorfan4ever smile.gif

You're welcome ^^

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Caught a CB Astrapi Xenowyrm

They seem to be dropping more than usual lately; I caught one yesterday and another one today. Congrats, rubyshoes!

Thanks, predatorfan! smile.gif

They seem to be dropping more than usual lately; I caught one yesterday and another one today. Congrats, rubyshoes!

Thanks, predatorfan! smile.gif

Thanks.

I agree. They are a lot easier for me to catch than they used to be. I caught two CB Pyro Xenowyrms yesterday from the Volcano and a CB mageia off the AP the day before that. Last week I caught 4 or 5 from the Jungle and traded two of them for ones from the forest.

My GoN grew up! wub.gif Gonna try for 2nd gen avatars whenever I'm not egg locked. smile.gif

Yay! Congratulations. I bet you'll make pretty Avatars ^^

My second GoN gendered male, right on influence biggrin.gif Now if I can just get the last one before my friend...;3

My second GoN gendered male, right on influence biggrin.gif Now if I can just get the last one before my friend...;3

Congratz! Glad influence worked (even though it usually does)!

I just caught a CB Ice! smile.gif

Edit: My CB Gemshard coloured correctly; I didn't have a red CB gem and I have one now. smile.gif

Thanks, pred! I'm always surprised when I catch a trio, because I miss them more often.

Edited by obelisk_light

Just caught a 3rd red CB Dorsal today. I hope the intended recipient has room for 1 more when I get to send it xd.png

Another green!

Yay!

Everyone with Nebula lines are soooo patient. I could never do a Nebula line simply because miscolors make me mad xd.png