sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

CB Silver that I just received in a very generous trade from a lovely user has just gendered male. wub.gif

I released a lot of precious dragons (including NDs and CB Metals) when I left DC, but the Silver sprite update has really made me want a CB Silver again. So very happy. smile.gif

I have a 4th gen Bronze Tinsel descended from (Dalek)~ It's thw lowest gen prize I own and it's from a CB with an awesome code~ And it's a Z code baby. biggrin.gif

my m Chrono x f Ice checker bred an Ice on the first try, but I was stupidly egg locked and the egg was APed, Perzephone found it and gave it back to me *hugs*

~Please use /lineage/ links for growing dragons~ /aIRhU]First Alt Undine Hatchling!

Got on the first try on breeding my normal Undine dragon and a Pink dragon. smile.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Finally got an Avatar of Creation from my Thalassa and Creation to get my checker! biggrin.gif ---> Lineage wub.gif

And caught a bunch of eggs for the Secret Santa gifting :3

Got on the first try on breeding my normal Undine dragon and a Pink dragon. smile.gif

That sunrise does make a lovely mate. Congrats! smile.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I'm just generally having a really good week. I've been gifted a CB Silver (still in shock! ohmy.gif) and a 4g Gold Shimmer ( ohmy.gif ) plus my amazing Secret Santa gifts, and people have been lovely about arranging Valentine swaps and trades to help me catch up on all the holidays I missed, and aside from my stubborn Rosebuds many of my dragons are starting to breed nicely again for trades after Christmas.

When I first got back into DragCave I was told not to bother with forum trading, but I'm so glad I gave it a shot anyway. Everyone here is so lovely and wonderful and it's made me enjoy the game so much more. wub.gif

Got a last minute trade offer for this awesome 2G Holly, bringing my total up to six 2G Hollies.

And bred This beautiful Gold. I was actually hoping my other Aegis would produce a Gold since I enraged him and had this one Pacified. But I'll just have to wait until next week and pacify the other one. xd.png

a few things to pat myself on the back about happy.gif

Metalwing accepted a Gaia mate finally

got all of my christmas babies named, added to my trading doc and sorted

caught a CB Pyro and CB G.Copper (from the coast o.o) for my SS giftee wub.gif

got some lovilies from my SS gifter wub.gif who is be-awesome (beyond awesome)

and Yuletide accepted my back up Yulebuck mate.

its not the one i was holding my breath for dry.gif but at least its a perfect mate that i can use to continue the line with. i'll just have to find a mate for the one i was hoping Yuletide would accept and breed myself a 4G to mate that one too >:)

i will have overcome this obstacle you stubborn dragon *shakes my fist at thee* so challenge accepted you stubborn pixels xd.png

Edited by Red2111

Working out trades for my mateless Valentine dragons is going well. I only need two more common ones and have crossed three off the list.

Just test-bred some common checker mates and they all gave me eggs on the first try, no refusals.

And while this pairing was supposed to be temporary, until I can get proper checker mates next Halloween, I like it so much that I might keep going.

Overall, in spite of a couple of misgenders, a pretty good week for breeding!

Finally, viewed enough frozen ND hatchlings to unlock the last of the ND encyclopedia page. Thank you to all who posted hatchlings in the Encyclopedia helpers thread! <3

Now, since I missed Valentine's last year, only Valentine eggs and the Heartstealer hatchlings are left to unlock, and that will happen soon enough! biggrin.gif

Two Gemshard checkers that were gifted to me by two amazing users both coloured correctly! biggrin.gif I'm so happy!

In addition to that, I've also got many great presents from my Secret Santa, so this has been a really great week on DC for me so far!