sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Working out trades for my mateless Valentine dragons is going well. I only need two more common ones and have crossed three off the list.

Just test-bred some common checker mates and they all gave me eggs on the first try, no refusals.

And while this pairing was supposed to be temporary, until I can get proper checker mates next Halloween, I like it so much that I might keep going.

Overall, in spite of a couple of misgenders, a pretty good week for breeding!

Finally, viewed enough frozen ND hatchlings to unlock the last of the ND encyclopedia page. Thank you to all who posted hatchlings in the Encyclopedia helpers thread! <3

Now, since I missed Valentine's last year, only Valentine eggs and the Heartstealer hatchlings are left to unlock, and that will happen soon enough! biggrin.gif

Two Gemshard checkers that were gifted to me by two amazing users both coloured correctly! biggrin.gif I'm so happy!

In addition to that, I've also got many great presents from my Secret Santa, so this has been a really great week on DC for me so far!

After being away from DC for a few years (with moving house and having a baby) I'm getting back into the swing of things with a couple of nice Holiday dragons and some favourite new dragon breeds and lineages. smile.gif

I've managed to catch my very first Xeno, a CB one at that too! o.O and a CB Bluesang. One of my silvers gave me a shiny egg, as did quite a few of my Tinsels which auto-dropped into the AP as new year suprises. I finally got a Holly, well 3 to be exact!

Afa smile.gif

Edited by Fandom Addict

Finally got around to sorting 100+ dragons that were sitting idly at the top of my scroll.

Now on to naming 100+ as well...

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Caught a blue dino a few minutes ago and yesterday I caught a red dino

Just caught a CB Chrono Xeno, Nebula, Red, Red Dorsal, Winter, and technically a Leetle Tree but I already have one. Gonna try and trade for stuff for my SS. I missed a Copper with only 3 other people in the biome.. lol