sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

user posted image

I finally did it!!! wub.gif And I did it to both just to see all the messages. Once the egg is gone, I'll pacify the other. This one will stay this way. smile.gif

Not very exciting, but I named and sorted all my PB EG AP Blacks - I can actually breed them now without mis-matching different gens. smile.gif Next, the PB EG AP Vines! xd.png

Buya! Right color on the first try! I needed that as a checker partner for the Ribbon Dancer from Red Gemshard I bred.

Fingers crossed that the Influence also took (and that I'm as lucky with the other Gemshard x Christmas mates currently on my scroll).

Buya! Right color on the first try! I needed that as a checker partner for the Ribbon Dancer from Red Gemshard I bred.

Fingers crossed that the Influence also took (and that I'm as lucky with the other Gemshard x Christmas mates currently on my scroll).

Cute! 'Luv' the code too! wink.gif

Bred my first 2G Silver! So far my CB Silvers have only produced common eggs (if any).

Forgot to influence something and it gendered correctly anyway....yessss biggrin.gif

After three years, I finally got a perfect mate for one of my yules.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/I8yoi wub.gif

Finally got a 2G Ice Egg for one of my lineage projects right after I get a 3G for the same project. I'm happy. ^^

After nearly six months I finally got a shiny and paid off a long standing IOU to the dragon babydaddy. xd.png

Dad just grew up & gave me my 4th gen shiny on the first try.

Now that is pretty. I might steal the idea. It's certainly something to do with my CB silvers who seem determined to all be male dry.gif

I don't know if I've said it before, but this lineage is perfect and absolutely beautiful. wub.gif Congrats on the idea and on the breeding success!

Thanks guys, I'm so thrilled with how well it's worked out! One person has already requested a sibling, and I'm happy to gift other babies out as I get them. smile.gif

Hey, look what I just bred! wub.gif Correctly influenced, here's to hoping that they won't refuse each other...

I love N'Doul (from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure). Absolutely LOVE that guy. So then I got this idea of making a lineage based around him, just like what I did with this guy. wub.gif

No Refusals!! Yay!!

Finally made it to 6th gen. (no inbreeding yay!) and 4th gen. (also no inbreeding)

Now to find someone who has a 6th gen. from the same lineage and a 4th gen. but with different dragons biggrin.gif

Edited by lollipop00