sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My first Holiday dragon of 2015 grew up - isn't he a beauty? happy.gif Thanks to the person who traded him to me! smile.gif Will hopefully be breeding him with her next year, if all goes well. (And assuming I don't get stupidly lucky and find other mates for both of them in February!)

I managed to swipe a Wrapping-Wing and a Solstice from the AP. They were the only one in the AP-- and somehow I sniped the other people who probably wanted those. I'm so happy! ;D

My first Holiday dragon of 2015 grew up - isn't he a beauty? happy.gif Thanks to the person who traded him to me! smile.gif Will hopefully be breeding him with her next year, if all goes well. (And assuming I don't get stupidly lucky and find other mates for both of them in February!)

Very nice, pretty lineage. Congrats

I got Tricolor Snow Angels! Not only is it my favorite, but it also happens to fit the pattern of the only Snow Angel I'd taken from the AP so far!! *snuggles Lady Concord* wub.gif Thank you, Terces, for breeding this pretty pairing!

I got Tricolor Snow Angels! Not only is it my favorite, but it also happens to fit the pattern of the only Snow Angel I'd taken from the AP so far!! *snuggles Lady Concord* wub.gif Thank you, Terces, for breeding this pretty pairing!

Me tooooo~ Tricolours! <3

Was poking around in the Biomes, saw and missed a Silver in the Coast. Moved on and guess what I found in the Volcano?

A Silver laugh.gif

My first two Solstices grew up with the Rosy tinted wings. smile.gif Yay!

I just picked up a Purple Dino! biggrin.gif I didn't even register the description properly at first, so it was a pleasant surprise when I got it. smile.gif

My scroll is coded for SAs with tri-coloured wings! wub.gif I'm gonna go AP hunting for one more with a prettier lineage once my scroll frees up.

Rosy wings! <3 She's beautiful. Also got this: egg for a silver and green copper hatchie. I'm super bad at trading so I dunno if I got a great deal or ripped off but I didn't need the hatchies and I loooove spriter alts <3

Rosy wings! <3 She's beautiful. Also got this: egg for a silver and green copper hatchie. I'm super bad at trading so I dunno if I got a great deal or ripped off but I didn't need the hatchies and I loooove spriter alts <3

You got a really good deal, that's a lovely lineage.