sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

received this beauty via Secret Santa!  wub.gif

I'm so envious! I love silvers so much, I hope I can someday get my CB female. But congrats!

My scroll is filled with so many rares/uncommons on my scroll blink.gif How did this happen...?

Oh and pretty dragon from the Eggy Giveaway wub.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/lhoue

Edited by Clya

Bred my first perfect 4g Shimmer checker, pop it up for trade, and get a perfect 4g matching checker in the opposite gender combo.

I didn't think there was likely to be such a similar checker out there to swap for, I am THRILLED. biggrin.gif

Edit: and I was finally FINALLY able to breed a 2g valentinekin for someone. Two Rosebuds, four Ices, I don't even know how many Purples, one refusal and I also don't even know how many no interest pairings amongst them, near clockwork breeding from Nov through Jan, plus someone else kindly trying their own Rosebuds! I don't think I want to breed Rosebud anything again. dry.gif I was so happy I could've cried

Edited by shopfront

It's done!

I started that silly little project a couple years ago, and when I went on hiatus I never got to finish it. A couple months ago I decided to pick it up and now it's finished! wub.gif Unfortunately it's 14G so the first couple of pairs get cut off, but oh well. xd.png

It's done!

I started that silly little project a couple years ago, and when I went on hiatus I never got to finish it. A couple months ago I decided to pick it up and now it's finished! wub.gif Unfortunately it's 14G so the first couple of pairs get cut off, but oh well. xd.png

Oh, you'd better name that silly son of a gun something like Alphabet Soup. xd.png

I was finally able to get a gold from a female caligene x gold. I'd gotten golds from male caligene x gold but not from female caligene so I'm really happy to finally get one.

edit: Thanks to the Pyro Xenowyrm I just grabbed in the volcano I now have 13,000 dragons/creatures.

Edited by rubyshoes

I was finally able to get a gold from a female caligene x gold. I'd gotten golds from male caligene x gold but not from female caligene so I'm really happy to finally get one.

Ohh, you must be good luck Ruby! I was in the same boat and just got a Gold from female Caligene as well! I definitely prefer the Female Cal x Male Gold pair. smile.gif

I've been hating DC recently because of some things that happened, to the point that I was planning a hiatus. My husband heard my complaints and tried to help by buying me a dragon. It's a Spyro plushie, based on the original games before Skylanders destroyed him, lol. Yes, I did just wanted to brag how awesome my husband is tongue.gif

I've chilled out now, and am working on finding mates for my holidays. Every single one I've gotten recently has liked it's mate. Yay! Fingers crossed a few important ones coming later do not refuse either.

Sending my thanks to a few awesome players. I was gifted three lovely eggs yesterday as mates for my holidays. Two were completely out of the blue. I've hopefully arranged trades for a few others. I'm almost set for Valentine's Day. smile.gif

Sister of the Dragon, I felt the same way about Spyro and Skylanders. I still miss the days when Insomniac owned the rights to him.

My Undine I picked up in the AP hatched alt! It's my first alt Undine!

edit: Thanks to the Pyro Xenowyrm I just grabbed in the volcano I now have 13,000 dragons/creatures.

Congratulations, ruby!

I've got 2 winter eggs in minutes. They are my first ones. I never collected seasonals before. biggrin.gif