AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

CB metallics or stripes.

I've only seen one CB stripe ever in the cave and missed it.

And up until the last day or two I'd only seen maybe two CB blacks in the cave and only caught my first yesterday night.

CB Golds and Silvers. I've only seen one metallic in the biomes before and missed it by a mile. D: I also haven't ever seen a Stripe in the biomes. All the others (excluding holidays, retired dragons, etc.) I've either caught or at least had the opportunity to catch.

Cb golds and stripes

I've seen the golds, and missed they while I was busy going D:

but I've never seen a stripe in the cave tongue.gif

I can never seem to get that elusive Magma dragon. With one of those fellas, I could finally start to challenge my luck with summoning.

Golden Wyverns. I can get as many CB Royal Blues as I want, but never any CB Golden Wyverns. *hint hint*

I also want a CB Nebula dragon, but I have yet to see one...

CB Stripes. I mean, I have about 5 CB Blacks, but I can't seem to get a CB Stripe. And the usual CB Silver etc

Edited by EeveeSkitty

Most of the dinos and the chicken. I've seen Hollys go by but haven't ever gotten one. I haven't seen a Dino in quite awhile (I got one 7/10, the other 4/10). I've never seen a chicken egg (whether or not I could grab it).

CB Metallics, have seen like 4 in the past 2 weeks, but always too slow to click it.

Lettles, always seem to find it, never get to catch it.

CB Stripes, NEVER have seen them.

CB Metallics. I saw more of this but I can't get anything -.-

And, like Chacuano, I NEVER seen CB Stripes D:

The usual metallics, trios and such. But these days, I never see pinks, purples or vines either. This is a problem for me because I released basically my entire scroll and now I can't seem to get the stuff that was really common when I first joined.

Those nebulas. Missed 15 CB in the past week.

It seems to be irrelevant that there is only 15-30 people in the desert most times. Stupid internet.

Edited by Ashywolf

I can NEVER EVER get-

-Day Glory Drake Egg

-Tinsel

-gold

-Silver

-Wyverns

-trio

-Dinos

-paper

-tree

-Chicken

Someone ALWAYS gets them before me. But ever since V-day, I've been getting lucky, and got me self a Moonstone.

For me, I can't ever get the Golden Wyverns, Leetle Trees, Gold or Silver Tinsels (somehow lucked into a Copper Tinsel), Holly Dragons, have had no luck summoning the Guardian of Nature Dragon or making a Neglected Dragon (though I did finally manage to make a Zombie Dragon last Halloween), and do I understand correctly that there's now a Black version of the Striped Dragons that can be bred?

I can never seem to catch a CB metallic, but I have caught a CB stripe sometime after Christmas. I was a newb back then (still am >.<) and nearly abandoned it because it wasn't a black stripe. But i came to my senses and I'm happy that I didn't abandon him after all xd.png

-Jubs

Haven't seen a GW since their initial release. CB tan ridges, although I caught a CB and a 2nd gen, so that makes me happy. Never seen a CB stripe in the cave before, have never seen any metals there either. I have caught like, four CB pinks. So if you didn't snag one, you know why now. I'm still looking for a CB gold ans silver X a cb sweetling alt, but that'll never happen. xd.png

I have caught CB Blacks and Trios... seldomly, but still have smile.gif

CB Sripes and Metals are evading me, on the contrary. though I see them which is a good sign smile.gif in fact I have seen a lot of CB Metallics, especially recently, but only 2 CB Stripes in my life.

Never seen a CB stripe, silver or magma.

Saw a CB gold once, looooong time ago, but missed it.

I'm just glad I got my 3(!) CB ices within one week, and considering what I'm reading in this thread, I also seem to be quite lucky with the holiday dragons. Also got a red CB dorsal today.

I've never seen a CB Gold or CB Silver.. I've seen CB Dinos but never can nab them... I havent been able to nab any CB Pinks CB Whites or CB Stripes either...

CB Metallics and AP Tinsels along with CB Chicken and CB Paper - and I would click like a madwoman. xd.png

Then again, I havent caught an AP Chicken or Paper either. -___-

The only Rare I caught was a Leetle Tree last week.

A CB Silver. I have two CB Golds, but not one CB Silver. Also, similar situation with CB Ices. I have a CB Magma, and about three CB Thunders but...no ice.