AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

Metals? rolleyes.gif

I always seem to catch the things that are the opposite of what I want. Like the wrong coloured nebulas. tongue.gif Or I get my times mixed up and end up with the wrong drake or sunrise/sunset dragon. I wish there was an in cave clock for the idiots like me...

I wish there was an in cave clock for the idiots like me...

Well, there's always the one at AoND~ I don't have to fuss over cave time since I'm just an hour behind it. :P (Or am I on cave time? I can't remember.)

I keep catching drake eggs but I never end up with Day Glories dry.gif Only night...

I'm just the opposite. I keep ending up with Day Glories...dry.gif

Leetle tree.

I was around during the mass drop and never got one.

And

GoN.

Urgh. Always failures.

I've actually seen everything drop. Blacks drop every hour, and I've seen several metals, actually caught a CB gold and 2 CB Silvers. I catch a black every few days it seems. All the Trios drop consistently in their respective Biomes.

I've never even seen Metallics in the Cave, and the Blacks, Whites and Nebulae I can never catch-and believe me I try! I can never catch Trios, even though I sometimes spend all day in the desert and madly click any thunder I see...I can't seem to get Seasonals either...

cb Gold and cb Silver. I caught two cb silvers back in 2009, but since then not able to get another one. Playing since 2008 - never was able to get a cb gold. wink.gif

I know I've seen magmas and thunders and such. But I've yet to actually see any golds since I've made a return. Sucks since I still really need to get my hands on one.

I've seen silvers, chickens and papers too though.

i have never ever even saw a gold in the cave...i'm not sure if i saw a silver in the cave, because i clicked on another biome after it and it was gone ._.

Ive had some really bad luck with Nebula eggs, It seemed like I could never catch one recently until I caught 2 in a row! 2 days later thinking I was safe, those two died of sickness. sad.gif Again, they were hard to catch and elusive until about 10 min ago, I hope my bad luck won't plague me this time. tongue.gif

I have never seen or caught a CB Nebula.

I saw a chicken once but didn't catch it.

I have never seen or caught a CB Silver or Gold.

I might have seen a CB Stripe, but never caught one.

Those darn trios, I have never seen or caught a CB of either of them.

I never catch CB Silver and CB Gold. I think since I am registered at dragoncave I only see 1-2 CB Gold.

This week I saw 2 CB Silver (1 Today) but dont get them. dry.gif

It's a long time that I see CB Silver again and then twice within a few days.

CB Stripe I have not seen them for ages.

I've seen the CB Silvers and Golds at 5 a.m. or 6 a.m. drops and, of course, missed time and again. I'm really aggravated with myself that I keep flopping on picking one up. Sure, of course, there are players with faster connections of just plain faster than me but darn it the law of probabilities has to kick in sometime right? laugh.gif