AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

Well on my mission to get one of each type minimum the only things evading me now are the impossible CB Metals, I a few pretty lines and no CBs, but gave up hope long ago, because being on dial up by the time the page loads and i see it, its gone tongue.gif

CB Blusangs (i got 2 though but i need more) only seen one since they been released >.>

Golds and Silvers- all of mine were gifted maybe one day i can catch one myself

and

Gold Tinsel- only tinsel i do not have

Oh wow... So many people at the biomes that I don't even stand a chance even though I see CB rares flashing by every minute xd.pngD Lost many blacks, winters, thunders, an ice and more recently a CB Gold (first time I saw one, was randomly clicking all biomes and saw one in the volcano, and my jaw dropped and I clicked like 20 seconds after seeing it rofl)

I'd take any of the ones I want anyway I could get them. CB, AP, gifted any way.

It seems that now im not egglocked i havent seen any golds in the caves .-. i was seeing heaps of em before! now im only looking for golds and i feel like everyone else is waiting too...i see blacks/winters/golden wyverns/thunders/nebulas/reds sit there for like 8 seconds before someone grabbing them rofl. ERRYWANS ON A MISSION FOR THOSE METALS!!!1 so many rare eggs dropping lately its crazy...

Blusang Lindwurms and Tsunami Wyverns. It's my life's goal to catch one from the Coast or AP. Forget Leetle Trees and CB metallics, as I have no chance at those. xd.png

No one is going to be able to catch anything in CB as long as AP remains full:-(:S

Well let's see - with the AP full, I've snagged a CB Winter, CB Ice, four or five CB Nebulae, 2 CB Blacks, seen a handful of CB Silvers (which I missed of course), a couple of CB Golds and a CB Stripe.

On the other hand I've snagged in that full-chockablock AP, THREE Silver eggs, some Tinsels, another CB Nebula (!), My hub, Ayelldee captured a 3gen Thuwed that is gorgeous, three or four Tinsels, a CB Magma and a CB Thunder. So all y'gotta do is hold your mouth right, be at the Cave on the hour then spend the rest of the time seriously hunting the AP.

In a few days it'll be another story on the AP when it goes back to the usual FogPebbleWaterMintWaterWalker wall.

The egg I have NEVER been able to get is a CB Metallic - the only one on my Scroll was a gift and even in this time of alleged good metal breeding, she still refuses to give me any kind of egg - nor have my other real metals. I DID at least SEE a Blusang go through the Coastal biome and waved at it as someone ELSE grabby-handed it.

CB metals. sleep.gif Nuff said. Tho, I did catch a CB silver once and I was over the moon xd.png, but it's the only CB metal I ever caught. Still need a male counterpart for that silver and I'll be happy.

The 2 CB golds I have were from trading. :/

Any of the trios. I've seen a CB Magma once, but I was egglocked. Just my luck...

I think part of me died last egg drop. I got a CB Gold. A CB GOLD. I tried not to scream...

I just want a Blusang. I don't have a Leetle Tree either, or a Gold or Gold Tinsel (though I have two golden wyverns!) but I really want that daggone Blusang.

Gold Wyverns, ANY gold and silvers, leetle trees, and chickens. I've seen everything from dinos to trios to nicely lineaged tinsels. The one I want absolutely MOST is a chicken. Just one chicken.

Edited by juliacat100

I've been on the site since 2008 and still don't have a gold. sleep.gif I keep missing Blusangs and Tsunamis, too.

Edit: Or a chicken. I haven't even seen one of those in the cave in a long time.

Edited by technobubblegum

Well... I've seen at least 3 CB Silvers in the Cave and always missed them by a hair. It's really annoying. I've also seen a CB Gold, but of course that was impossibly hard and I didn't get it. dry.gif Can't say I was surprised. xd.png

I messed up BIG TIME during the Blusang heat thing, and so, I've never caught one. *sighs* I get a lot of other eggs. And I can't seem to find the Red Dino or the CB Magma. sad.gif

thanks to lyndsy 95, I now have another gold which I influenced female. I still want the other ones except for the last one I listed earlier.

I don't have a single gold of any lineage, although I saw a CB few weeks before in the Forest Biome. Thankfully, I have a leetle smile.gif

Oh, and include dinos and CB Thunders, and chickens. Haven't seen a single chicken since I've played..

CB Silver. only CB i seem to not be able to snag and i've only ever seen 2 of them.

Well, I acquired a Blusang today via a glomp gift but I am still holding out hope for an alt black (got an egg on my scroll, here's hoping!), an alt vine, a paper, a chicken, a leetle tree, a gold and a gold tinsel. Oh and once my magma grows up I will hope to summon a GON. biggrin.gif

Oh yes add alternate vine to my list as well. I have tried to breed one to no success.

This is any egg, right? Not just CaveBorn?

Golds, any Tinsels, either Black, Alt Vine, Paper, Chicken, Leetle, Nebula. And I can't catch ANY Turpentines now, which sucks because I need CB females for my lineage project.

Edited by SkylerFarrier

Red Dorsals and my Nebula hasn't refused but every time I try to breed it (even with fertility) I get the you attempt to breed the dragons but no egg is produced message. It would be funny if when it did work I got a male of the same colour

Of all the ones I listed, the two I want the most right now is a blusang and a tsunami.

I can *never* get the chicken, and considering the fact that I've managed to catch two papers in a week....

It seems like I never have anything to trade, and thus never get any low-gen prize dragon offspring. I don't have lower that 7th gens for ANY of the Tinsels.