AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

CB Blusangs. They currently are the only non-rare I don't have six of (trios don't count)

Just like Shadowdrake and Redapple, I can't seem to find a CB Blusang. The ones I have are lineaged and I'd love to add a CB for trying out a lineage.

Edited by Barb_

Just like Shadowdrake and Redapple, I can't seem to find a CB Blusang. The ones I have are lineaged and I'd love to add a CB for trying out a lineage.

they're dropping pretty frequently lately ;D just accidentally refreshed past two......

cant get any cb silvers. got a gold, just not a silver d:

I think everyone must have had the same thought about Earth Day as I did, because green dragons seem suddenly scarce from the biomes and AP. I just spent half the morning looking and saw only a couple rather than the usual deluge, and the few I found slipped through my fingers.

In the end, I ultimately decided to go with a Terra for my Earth Day dragon instead. I think in the end it was actually a better fit than my first idea, since not only do they have an 'earth' name, they're also forest preservers.

Edited by Troubletail

Tsunami's seem to avoid me at every corner ;~;

They are my favorite dragon.

Dinos. Those dinos, they hate me. Just a little while ago I saw 2 IN A ROW and I missed them both. Every time I see them I always miss.

can't get cb golds, although i've gone on the biomes maybe twice.

also, those dang nebulas. i really need a red alt, none forthcoming.

Being a DC member from the "OLD" Days....i.e. no teleports,no incubates,influences,etc,etc,...Ive seen the "DRAGON PARADES" of feast & famine come AND go over time more than a few times! rolleyes.gifxd.png

Once upon a time(in my noob days) black c/b eggs were not rare at all....only I WAS A NOOB.& didnt realize you MUST have at least one of EACH gender from EVERY SINGLE(except HOLIDAY exceptions),& suddenly..black C/B eggs were not to be found except as rarities!! mad.gif I am now somewhat of a "hoarder" of black c/b dragons, as I had to get my 2nd (only had ONE C/B black for over 2 years blink.gif )& THEN had to use OLD method of dropping the eggs into void while refreshing madly....in hopes you wouldnt be sniped by faster "accidental" catcher...same with silvers,used to breed one a week JUST to gift to noobs....now rolleyes.gif ,no metallics in ages!

Hang in...they all seem to be on a wierd "COME & GO" DC schedule...the rares WILL be back,but you MUST HUNT! biggrin.gif

Rockin' On

can NEVER seem to run into CB metals, always I end up just grabbing CB GWs. I've caught about 5 CB GWs, 1 Dino, 3 Cheeses, and 5 CB Ice drags. I won't give up though, still on the hunt! ninja.gif

CB Luminas, Blusang and Tsunamis evade me (need a 2nd CB pair) sad.gif and I really hope that those I already have don´t refuse their intended mates...

Flamingos, flamingos everywhere and not a drop of pink.

The AP seems almost flooded with them right now, and on the rare chance I spy a pink I mostly haven't been successful in snagging it. I'm having more luck grabbing random AP'd hatchlings, which really feels like it shouldn't be the case.

Black dragon. But thankfully i just got it now! It's also a child of the dorkfaces...

Today, I saw 3 gold tinsel eggsin the AP and I couldn't manage to get any of them!

I think the only ones I haven't seen in my DC life are the extreme ones of DC: 2G Thuweds/Tinsels/Shimmers. The Shimmer ones will be stuck out in time, but the rest I'm not sure yet. Stalking TJ is too much work for a lazy artist gal who doles out drugs in the lab like me tongue.gif Perhaps during the holidays, if there isn't any holiday jobs...

1. CB Metals^^ Even though I SAW two of each.

2. CB Blusangs. CB Ice. I have caught Magmas, Thunders, Dinos, Cheeses, GWs, ... never those two.

Oddly enough, I used to give an arm and a leg for CB Blacks, but now I'm finding them rather easily! It's weird. X'D

Now, really, the only dragons I'm finding I NEVER see in the Cave are Golds and Silvers (I'd love a CB of them, but I never see them. I think I saw a Silver pass by once). I see Golden Wyverns fairly easily and even caught on just now. I've NEVER seen a CB Blusang. D:

For me it's Ice eggs. I sometimes see one in the cave, but always mistake it for a Water egg. Of course it's already gone when I find out it's actually an Ice egg.

Also, I never see CB Golds. I saw a CB Silver and CB Blusang once, but didn't manage to grab them.

Another thing is that when I see a hatchling, it's actually always a Black.

Edited by Brony