AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

The new gold and moon eggs are impossible to catch.

Actually, my internet speed is rated F, and I caught 4 of them already. And they are a normal release, so they are sticking around.

I did see a CB Gold go flying by, but I missed! xd.png

Edited by Cheystar

The trio dragons. I'm always and I mean always ninjaed for them.

And well pretty much everything else I want bar CB whites

Right now, those new release eggs.... i just want a pair of each, im not greedy... iv only caught one of the lunar ones...

I've never seen CB Golds or Silvers. Or Stripes. Blacks I see, but never catch.

The new dragons xd.png and I have never been able to catch a chicken, a trio, or a metallic.

*EDIT*

just kidding, guys. I just saw and caught my first metallic. -does happy dance-

Edited by Katiee

Only dragons I've never managed to catch is a CB gold, though it was sheer luck that I caught my silver lol. xd.png Yeah, I've probably seen 20 or so in the past few months, but I've only managed to catch one. Another is a ND, but that's a whole different story. xd.png

I haven't managed to catch the new gold eggs, but that's because I'm locked. ^^;

Oh, my list is very much similar to the general response on this topic.

I have never seen Silvers/Trios/Chickens/Nebulas.

I remember CB stripes a long time ago when there were less colours, but I never picked them up because I was trying to find rarer dragons xd.png. Same goes for Pinks. God I regret not collecting them now.

Stripes. Can never seem to get my hands on one, and they're pretty much the only ones I want at this point! I even gave up on the abandoned cave and tried the biomes.

Still nothing.

Aside from the obvious Metallics/Trios/Unbreedables, I can never seem to find Dark Mysts, Misfits, Nilias, or Seawyrms. The CBs I have were either caught while they were still fairly common or gifted/traded for. I've got a little personal PB project with them~ smile.gif

For me, it's stripes. I've actually seen quite a few of trios/dinos/paper/chicken/metallics/black. But rarely do I see a CB stripe. dry.gif

There is absolutely nothing beyond a common/uncommon I could get from the cave.

...Save for pillows, but those are actually fairly common, my connection is just too slow to get them as of late (and yet I used to be able to give a lot of them away.)

I could see some cheese, paper, and chickens as of late, but I don't have luck catching them, period.

Edited by Hoar

Got lucky once...ONCE...getting a silver (non-tinsel) egg off the front page, but other than that one time all attempts resulted in failure. The following are a list of the ones that I've not been able to get

CB Black

CB Gold

CB Silver (yes, I've stated caught one once, but all other attempts zero).

Edited by GokaiPink

I could never seem to get my hands on one of those new dragons and it had been kind of driving me crazy lately so i'm not going to bother grabbing them in till everyone else leaves me in peace alone so I could snatch all of the ones that I want.

CB Gold, CB Silver and Chickens! I can't get any of these! But, that's pretty common isn't it. ;D

I just missed, a CB Gold, a CB Silver and a CB Black.

I have caught them before, mostly on dumb luck, but my connection is the worst in the world, rated F. Wish I could get a different provider, but I'm pretty much stuck. dry.gif

Since the addition with the biomes:

I've caught 2 CB ices, saw 3 metallics, saw 1 CB thunder, saw 3 nebulas and caught 1 of them, blacks are pretty easy to get if you're paying attention, I've seen a paper and a chicken, but magmas and dinos still elude me.

I have 2 magmas(1 cb), a thunder(cb), and 4 ice(3 cb).

12 cheese, 10 papers, 2 green dinos, 2 yellow dinos(1 frozen), 2 blue dinos(1 frozen), 2 purple dinos(1 frozen), 1 red dino, yeah.

Can't grab any golds or silvers.

Meh... as soon as I get as many GW's as I need, I'll probably start searching the biomes for golds, silvers, nebulas, and blacks again... as well as trio dragons, those are always quite useful.

Golds, Silvers, Papers, Chickens, Cheeses, Neglecteds, Ices, Magmas, Electrics, the Dinos. AKA Any rare that isn't a holiday, besides the leetle trees ^o^ Ya.... I think I die a little on the inside whenever I miss one of those ;~; (Which means I have died a LOT on the inside X3)

Metallics. I've seen 4 in the past 3 days and missed all of them because I didn't recognize the description at first. >.>