AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

I have never seen

CB Gold

CB Silver

in the Cave. And then there is - of course - the elusive HOLLY I just cannot get and the Neglecteds.

But besides those I am only missing a CB White... - just checked my Scroll and found that I do have CB White without knowing... blink.gif

Edited by AlexiaLea

Well, I've been on the site almost 2 years now, and I just got a CB gold not long ago. It was like a miracle from God! xd.png It'll probably be another 2 years or more before I get another. Also, I just snagged my second CB black, and I'm hoping to get more of those as well. I have no problems getting the event dragons, and always reach my quota. But if I can't even see the dragons, like golds, blacks, and a few other elusive beauties, I can't grab them. Reds are becoming almost as bad to find. I think the last time I saw a CB red in the cave was like 2 weeks ago. Same with dino's. sad.gif I can't even remember when I last saw a CB stripe.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Well, I've been on the site almost 2 years now, and I just got a CB gold not long ago. It was like a miracle from God! xd.png It'll probably be another 2 years or more before I get another. Also, I just snagged my second CB black, and I'm hoping to get more of those as well. I have no problems getting the event dragons, and always reach my quota. But if I can't even see the dragons, like golds, blacks, and a few other elusive beauties, I can't grab them. Reds are becoming almost as bad to find. I think the last time I saw a CB red in the cave was like 2 weeks ago. Same with dino's. sad.gif I can't even remember when I last saw a CB stripe.

come to think of it, i havent seen a cb stripe in a while either. moreso than metallics o_o

pinks, reds, purples and nebulas are super easy for me to find and catch though.

/knocks on wood

I was unable to get any halloween dragons and Tinsels, but Thanks to DragonNighthowler, I now have a tinsel smile.gif

The only dragon I seem to have a problem even seeing, let along catching, is a CB Gold. I honestly don't remember even seeing one.

I've seen a handful of CB Silvers, even caught one, but never a CB Gold. Can't even trade for one... dry.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

I'm only missing holy and ND (do old pink count? tongue.gif) . I caught at least 1 egg of all other types myself, not by trading happy.gif and I had IOU for valentine too happy.gif

The only dragons I dont have at least one if yet are the Golds and Silvers, the red stripe, night glory, Sweetlings, and Holly. And Alt vines, if we count them as their own dragons.

I dont have a frill or old pink, though.

Where to begin... Chickens, Silvers, Golds, Blacks, Hollies... had a heck of a time catching the Halloween dragons in the AP during the event because there's no scroll limit and everyone's connections are faster than mine. Also Magmas.

I have seen some CB golds and silvers, but of course I never catch any of them, except that one time when I was really very lucky and caught a CB Silver!

But it seems to me that chickens and papers have become much more rare than they used to be! (I'm talking single paged cave here..) I used to be able to catch, or at least see them.. But I haven't seen either one of them for the past month huh.gif

And leetle trees of course.. So far I only ever saw 1 in the cave!

Ever since I've started playing I've never even seen a Gold or Silver in the Cave, let alone try to catch one. My only Gold comes from the AP. I still can't believe I got him.

Also, for some reason Papers seem to avoid me.

I've only seen one leetle tree and just about threw my computer off the desk when it escaped my grasp! I also have a REALLY hard time getting novas and I don't think I've ever seen and elemental. poptartFINALTINY.gif

I haven't been here long, but I have yet to see a CB Stripe, CB Nebula, or CB Gold. I saw one Silver, but my internet is kind of slow. tongue.gif

I've never seen a Leetle Tree, Chicken, or Dino in cave. I've seen a few Cheese and one Paper, but I wasn't really interested in them. laugh.gif

Hollies. I've seen them, but never been able to catch one. At least lotteries are forgiving. <3

My favorite type of dragons are nebulas. Yet I have only seen one in the cave. I have also terrible luck in fining rares since Ive only seen 2 dinos, 1 ice, and 1paper. I was slow to grab any but one dino.

By myself?

A CB Black and CB Gold.

The one CB Black that is on my scroll was gifted too me by a friend. I've caught one CB Silver...but those are the ones that can never seem to get on my own.

I've seen two golds, two silvers, and a ton of paper eggs in the cave but can't ever seem to catch them xd.png

Golds. I can catch silvers with moderate success on the rare occasions I can find them, but I never even see golds.

I haven't been here long, but I have yet to see a CB Stripe, CB Nebula, or CB Gold. I saw one Silver, but my internet is kind of slow. tongue.gif

I've never seen a Leetle Tree, Chicken, or Dino in cave. I've seen a few Cheese and one Paper, but I wasn't really interested in them. laugh.gif

I actually saw a leetle tree drop today. I was stunned. And so tempted to click on it but I already have one, lol.

I never see Golds or Silvers drop. And it's incredibly rare for me to see any of the trios dropping.

Haven't seen a Gold, Silver, Magma or Ice in the cave since I started playing (after ~2 year hiatus). I can see CB Reds and Nebulas, but I rarely catch them. I don't see Dinos as often as I'd like.