AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

What eggs can you just never seem to get, no matter how hard you try?

For me, it's the halloween dragons. I can never seem to either 1, get one or 2, keep one alive. sad.gif

Discuss.

I still don't have a gold or silver dragon, and not for lack of searching and asking to be added to trading threads.

I can never find Leetle Trees either... sad.gif

I happened to be online when the giant group of leetle trees was released, which is the only reason I have them.

My one trio of elemental dragons took FOREVER to get, and I traded for my gold and silver.

I really want some more dinos, but they are so rare sad.gif

I've seen one silver and two golds in the cave in the past week since Halloween. I'd never seen any metallics before then saw THREE. But each time I missed. sad.gif I want a CB silver so so so so so bad.

Well, I have only one regular Gold ~ and she hasn't produced even one shiny. Never. 8<

Also, i haven't seen dinos for a while, but nobody isn't really trading them either :D

And then I used to breed my silvers a lot but now there has been quiet for months.

For me, I have a hard time trying to find metallics, let alone catch them :/ The only metallic I've ever caught from the cave (which I'm still shocked as to how I managed to catch it) was a CB Gold. I've been lucky to catch a Silver from the AP (long lineaged, but again, how I did that is shocking blink.gif ) but seeing them in the cave.... I've only ever seen two or three since I joined, and I could never catch them sad.gif

Dinos have recently become quite, not common, not uncommon... But, easier to find. I have seen 5 recently and I caught two.

CB tan ridgewings, CB reds, and I've never seen a CB metallic.

Also, CB stripes. I've seen several but have never managed to catch a single one... my internet connection always derps when they drop, it seems.

I have never seen a CB metallic smile.gif have never caught myself CB Blacks or Stripes, those that I have are either gifts or trades.

Silvers always seem to escape my grasp, it really annoys me.. Just in this month alone I think I've missed over 7 Silvers (Non Tinsel) from the AP. Other rares from the AP I have caught, if I've seen them.. usually anyways.

Silver & Gold, Silver & Gold.

I haven't seen any in the Cave (when there was one cave) or in the Biomes in over a year, and my crappy long-lineaged ones sho' aint breeding.

I also never seem to see any cb Magmas, either, aside from when they first came out. Thunders & Ice, yes. Magma never. Mine will pop out an egg every once in awhile.

I'd say gold and silver. I can't seem to catch or breed any eggs. >.<

I'll add Harvest there as well. I have only seen a couple eggs pop up in the AP and I've been too slow to catch them.

All i want is a CB nebular, but im never quick enough sad.gif I never really see metallics either.

I have Metallics, not CB, but thats no problem for me. I only want a Holly(who doesnt?xd.png) and want to catch some chicken eggs.

And a leetle tree would be mega awesome too xd.png

Also, i haven't seen dinos for a while, but nobody isn't really trading them either biggrin.gif

I was trading a couple of dinos not too long ago, but hardly anyone was interested. So it's not very encouraging to catch dinos, it seems.

For me, I've never seen CB metallics in the cave. The last time I saw CB ice or black eggs was before we had the biomes.

Blacks and Stripes! Also Metallics, I'd really like any of them, but they just don't seem to be around anymore sad.gif

Metallics and trios, especially thunders. I've seen several slip by, and no matter how fast I clicked, I didn't get one. wink.gif

Other than that I've been quite lucky. I even caught my only CB ice and leetle tree in the same day. I was like 'Whoa!' blink.gif Lady Luck must be in love with me.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

Chickens!

The elusive little ... small things.

I'm hovering over the two babies I have now due to recent kindly trades.

They've taken on mythical status for me. They're like ghosts in the cave. I turn/click... and they vanish.

I don't know why I covet them more than silver or gold.

So happy I finally have a couple from trades.