AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

even as CB Metals have been seen more often recently I still cannot catch one >.<

I'm beginning to think I should give up. Just like I did the first time I tried to get the tsunami. Looking for that one and the blusang.

Can't seem to get any Neglecteds. Every attempt I've made has failed. sad.gif

A CB gold would complete my scroll. I haven't had any luck making neglecteds, but I don't try very frequently.

Golds and silvers. I have over 500 dragons and none of them are golds or silvers.

and dem neglecteds...

Blusangs. I. cannot. grab. any. Its driving me up a wall e.e I have a male but I need a female and whenever I'm at the coast they dont drop or someone grabs it before me. wacko.gif

Leetle Trees, Dinos, CB Golden Wyverns. The two CBs I have were gifted to me.

Took me absolutely forever to get an Ice, too.

Blacks. Seriously, I can catch almost everything caveborn (not metallics, but I don't expect that anyway), but whenever I see a Black, I just - fail. And I like Blacks sad.gif

neglecteds all of my experiments end in failure and i can never seem to trade for one because they are too high

neglecteds all of my experiments end in failure and i can never seem to trade for one because they are too high

Yep, I've been trying for months to get a neglected. I'm not quick enough to catch a CB gold or silver, and I don't have anything special enough to breed to trade for one either.

Another CB Gold to complete my CB set.... *sigh*

^that^ with another CB Silver to complete that CB set.

GON egg, of course.

And blusangs for some reason O.o I have NDs but I can't seem to find any blusangs. weird.

CB golds and CB blusangs...

The golds are so elusive, I rarely see them and when I do, I'll surely miss them.

The blusangs are... or rather, are NOT. It's been a looong time since I saw a CB in the cave.

sleep.gif

I've never even seen a Gold or a Silver in the cave, let alone try to get one.

Also, aside from those obvious ones: Red Dorsals and Tan Ridgewings avoid me for some reason. I only need one of each to complete my set but no way am I having any luck. And now that I think of it, I haven't seen a Magma in a while either.

I see gold's, silver's, gold wyvern's, black's, and trio's in the cave all the time but I can't catch them. The ones I have were trades. I even saw a thunder in the forest biome a few days ago, there were only five people in there and I still missed it. sad.gif

Yet I can catch nebula's quite handily and even the occasional blusang. rolleyes.gif

Golds, Silvers, Royal Blues and Blusangs ): It's a shame because I really like those dragons. Stripes used to be on this list until today when I got my first one, so that's a good thing (: