AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

Tinsels! I've seen tons of them but I never caught one of those buggers! all 3 of them ^^' Oh and golds. I have one that was gifted to me but never caught one. (I don't even need to mention dinos, chickens and those frikkin' trees now do I? xd.png)

Ähm a lot xd.png not a good hunter. lol. But what I really would to catch miss are pillows , nebulas and stripes.

Well...

Caught several times: CB Vine, CB White, CB Paper, AP hatchies

Caught once: CB Yellow Dino, CB Cheese, AP Tinsel, CB Nebula

Seen but missed: other CB Dinos, CB Black, CB Ice, CB Thunder, probably a dozen each of AP Tinsels, AP Blacks, AP Nebulae, AP Vampires, and AP Stripes

Seen TWICE: Leetle Tree (egg-locked both times; and I would have gotten it the second time, too! But I was "overburdened," ugh! I was so disappointed!), CB Chicken

Seen ONCE: CB Silver (clicked like crazy, but alas, to no avail!), CB Stripe (AGH missed it JUST NOW!!! Forgot which biome I was in, after stalking the Desert all week!)

Never even seen: CB Gold, CB Magma

Don't know yet: Christmas dragons! I only joined in October. smile.gif

Ohhhh, I want a leetle tree! It makes me think of Bob Ross. He always painted "happy little trees." <3 My childhood.

I don't seem to get any good ones specially those that are their in my wishlist.

Striped dragons, Nebulas (I saw one but too late to click it unsure.gif )for instance.

Leetles Trees. I've seen everything else possible, but I've never ever seen a leetle tree.

I never manage to get those CB Nebulas. Never seen one of the Trio in CB. And many others. Only time I saw a Paper my partner got there first!!!! *sigh*

I tried to get a halloween egg. But everyone took them no matter how hard I tried D:

I felt defeat in halloween...but next time i'll do better, i'm sure of it happy.gif

I cant seem to get much at all lately. Im not even seeing them to click!! I got gifted a lovely CB Neb which i been trying to get for eva lol I really want a CB black, one more CB Pink and CB Red, and CB metallic... but nope. Not me, will be hunting for a very loooooong time it seems. sad.gif

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

I wish I could breed for ya'l, but most of what I have is not cave born, if you see something you would like for me to do,let me know....I wasn't able to get any halloween dragons and would love ot have a tinsel and leetle tree smile.gif

Lets see, the ones that aren't holiday / available more than 1 time per year that I have yet to nab are are, a male silver, a bronze tinsel, leetle tree, neglected (don't have the heart to experiment), and a male alt black, and a cb black ... rolleyes.gif

I'm an avid breeder, so if you guys want me to breed something please let me know. smile.gif (PM through the email please)

I'd been trying for ages to get a Magi Egg, but I finally got one today! I'm so happy I'll finally be able to use Teleport when it grows up.

Currently I'm experiencing noticeable bad luck at catching CB blacks, CB tan ridgewings and CB ices. Of course, there are other eggs I'm trying to grab, but these have been my priorities lately and all continue to elude me. Others I want I don't even see, let alone have the chance to fail at catching. XD

I also think my inability to decide on the spot whether or not to pick up a dino when it appears is remarkable. .3.

ive seen just about every egg on the AP, but ive always been to slow to grab them ):

leetles and golds are the only ones ive been looking for for a while.

though i have seen leetles and golds in the AP a few times, but ive never seen a chicken???

Only until recently, I have had the worst luck with getting a gold. Finally got a bunch o' dragons for 1 gold (Even if it's lineage was really long!). I've also been trying for 3 years for a Cb Black to no avail sad.gif.

I had a really rare egg, but unfortunately it died...can you please help me so the same doesnt happen for these?

-egg spam removed-

Edited by rubyshoes

Caught:

Gold

Ice

Saw but failed to catch:

Chicken(multiple times)

Silver(multiple times)

Red Dino

Nebula(multiple times)

Yea... I was really lucky when I caught the CB gold and ice, but after that luck, it seems lady luck decided she hated me. sleep.gif I can never grab a silver, chicken, or nebula quick enough, and I've literally seen them millions of times. I see the page quick enough to see their descriptions, but not quick enough to grab them it seems... dry.gif

I'd have to say Golds and Silvers. I got mine from some really nice person who was probably happy to get rid of an inbred... And they NEVER breed anything! I caught a CB Nebula once... but that was last year when they were cave blockers.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

For me, its Thunder, Tan Ridgewing, Gold, and Silver. Im not fast enough to get a cb thunder, and i never see the metallic eggs in the cave. As for the Tan Ridgewing, they disappear quickly on the AP.

Never caught: CB metal, CB stripe, CB magma

Never seen: CB stripe

Caught a couple of times: CB nebula, CB black, CB white, CB vine, CB red, Dino, paper, cheese, CB red dorsal, etc