AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

CB Chickens

CB Trios

CB Golden Wyverns

I see them pretty often in the cave, but I'm never quick enough blink.gif

Also CB Metallics, CB Papers. xd.png But I don't see them, much.

I would..really love a CB Silver or Gold (more Silver than gold), and I can NEVER SEEM TO CATCH THEM IN THE AP! The silvers especially...as my eyes mistake them for grey's or white's sad.gif so yeah..by the time I notice, it's too late.

I'd really like to catch a few low gen clean silvers and golds from the AP.

>.< I can never seem to get a non-inbred silver or gold. I keep trying to get cbs but I fail at clicking :<

I got lucky a couple times but now I need mates for them, and since I started working its hard to egg hunt sometimes...

and now I have the new prize dragons to lust after and I never ever see one on the AP so I think I will never get one....

Edited by MoonlitSnowWolf

Blusang eggs! Either bred or CB, I can't ever get my hands on one sad.gif

If my blusangs will ever cooperate with me, I could try breeding you a second gen egg

I never manage to catch CB blacks, CB metallics, CB trios(though I did catch one thunder), and I need to more CB blusangs to round out my breeding group. I managed to catch a lot of CB seasonals this winter, but only kept 4 for 2 breeding pairs.

Red Dino.

Besides the Shimmer Scales (which have the obvious excuse of being brand spanking new), it is literally the only 'dragon' egg that has eluded me all this time.

RED DINO I NEED YOU FOR SCROLL GOAL. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

CB Silvers, CB Blusangs, CB Ices, and CB Magmas. Especially Silvers! No matter how fast I click they always evade me or I end up refreshing over them. Dx

I would..really love a CB Silver or Gold (more Silver than gold), and I can NEVER SEEM TO CATCH THEM IN THE AP! The silvers especially...as my eyes mistake them for grey's or white's sad.gif so yeah..by the time I notice, it's too late.

I'd really like to catch a few low gen clean silvers and golds from the AP.

Odds are that you'll never find a CB metal in the AP. It's not entirely unheard of, but it is so astronomically rare that you'll have much better luck actually hunting the biomes during the hourly drops instead of hoping against all odds that someone will abandon a CB metal.

Blusangs. I've actually seen more CB Golds and Silvers than I have Blusangs since their release!

Blusangs. I've actually seen more CB Golds and Silvers than I have Blusangs since their release!

That's very true. Haven't seen one in months!

Although despite usually being quite a good hunter in general, I still haven't caught a single CB metal in... 4 years? sad.gif And believe me I've been trying.

Another elusive egg is the tan ridgewing. I'm doing a lineage project with ridgewings and sunsongs, and I'm stuck breeding my last mate because I just can't get a tan! Been trying for months now. dry.gif

That's very true. Haven't seen one in months!

Although despite usually being quite a good hunter in general, I still haven't caught a single CB metal in... 4 years? sad.gif And believe me I've been trying.

Another elusive egg is the tan ridgewing. I'm doing a lineage project with ridgewings and sunsongs, and I'm stuck breeding my last mate because I just can't get a tan! Been trying for months now. dry.gif

Tan ridgewings are quite prolific, I bred 3 of them this week

https://i.imgur.com/xqXdy65.jpg

Haven't seen a blusang or a tsunami in what feels like forever :/ Real shame cause I have lineage plans that need both.

Still looking for another silver, blusanglindwurm, speckle throated dragon, all shimmerscale, paper, and necleted.

cb metals, blusang, dinos

why dino, why

i love them but they are running away

I have trouble catching anything that is rare. xd.png Well, in four years I caught a few CB blacks (no more than three), several unbreedables and a couple of Blusangs and stripes (on their release), but not a single metallic. So I guess those are the bane of my existence =s I saw dozens of them during the current metal rush, but never managed to put my filthy paws on one.

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

Truthfully?

I guess any kind of CB prize dragon would be one thing I never seem to get.

Bad luck.

dry.gif