AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

I keep seeing Vampires and Blacks, and miss them all. I saw a silver twice, and a Gold tinsel once.

Gold tinsels and chicken eggs hate me :'(

CB white eggs used to hate me too, but I've been a tad lucky lately tongue.gif

Thunder and Ice eggs have always came to me rather easily... but the Magmas and me are like oil and water. :/

For me, it's hard to get any rare eggs in a cave even if I spot one, cause I just gawk at the fact that I saw one!lol

neglecteds Q_Q every1 charges too much no matter what i offer its never good enuf that and every time i try to create one the egg dies or hatches normally

Edited by linda3.0

... I'm always too slow to get trios or metallics, both in cave and AP ... It drives me mad xDDD

Just about ever single rare or uncommon avoids me like the plague. I've been very lucky the last week and was able to get an ice, magma and silver tinsel through trades. Otherwise I would still be without them. And also, because I do not have many interesting/rare dragons, I can't trade for neglected/zombie/shimmer ect.

cb metallics and neglecteds. oh, and cb magmas >_> saw one but was overburdened *sigh* also leetle trees. my friend keeps seeing them over and over again, and she clicks it anyway but because she already has one, it says "you already have the maximum breed of this egg/hatchling" i drives me insane u_u

I've never seen a single leetle tree. And I keep missing all the CB golds I see.

And I haven't seen any CB blusangs or tri-horns yet, while I'm really looking for them.. And I can't seem to summon my second GoN.

Blusangs. I miss every one I see, both CB and abandoned. The only reason I have one is I traded for it.

Tinsels, Blacks, and Vampires used to be a problem..now it's Blusangs, Olive Dragons, (Think I got that name right xd.png) Reds, Stripes and Nebbies.

Yeah CB blusangs are always slipping through my fingers in the caves sad.gif i regret trading the ones ive had...but ive made some really good deals through trading them since everyone wants them >.< but then again i have none CB myself haha. i should really stop that. -slaps self-

I've seen about three CB silvers and golds, but can never manage to grab any. blink.gif I also haven't seen a CB Blusang since their release, and my only one seems a bit lonely tongue.gif

At first I thought CB Blusangs, but then I caught one xd.png

Now it's been a year since I caught my CB Gold and I've missed about eight since. Same with Silver, except nine. Blech.

Like most other people....CB metals, Golden Wyverns, Tinsels, Trios and BSA's. I really would like some (more) on my scroll.

I have been lucky enough to catch at least one of every type of dragon. Lately though, my CB Metallic catching skills seem to have plummeted down a hole, lol. Am seeing them, but am not catching them.

CB Metals are pretty much the only thing I have big trouble getting. I'm terrible at catching, but I've probably caught at least one of everything else by now. But I've been here since '09 and never caught a single Metal xd.png. I have a few, through trading. But I need more xd.png.

I need just one male CB Blusang to have at least one CB Blusang pair! *is frustrated*

Anyway, I was really lucky that I caught a leetle tree some time back (was trying to get one for over a year), so I can't complain too much about not getting some dragons, although there are several dragons missing from my scroll (stupid Trios can't summon ONE GoN in almost 2 years!).

And there are such generous players on here who gift and make allowances in trades. Thank you wub.gif

Edited by ShadowRift

I've had a sudden desire for a Paper lately, and I haven't seen one anywhere in the Cave or AP. They're all hiding from me!

The last Cave Born metal I even saw was the second silver I ever managed to snag during the April Fools mayhem last year. (1 year between catching them)

I've only seen a Cave Born gold once maybe 2 years ago and didn't manage to get it. sad.gif

The only CB Gold I have was graciously traded to me and I am so very happy to finally have one on my scroll. Though I'm still on the hunt for a pair, they're still stubbornly avoiding me.

EDIT - 1 Day Later: I caught a CB Gold! xd.png

Edited by blackdragonqueen