AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

I can't get CB metallics. :/ I'd like to have a few more and I just can't get them. I haven't even seen one since the biomes started.

I can't get Neglected eggs either. All my attempts have failed thus far. v.=.v

So far just the Dino's and Gold Tinsels. I am still trying to find out how many kinds there are and what I am still missing. I would like to end up with at least a male and female of each kind that I am missing. :-) We will see.

Also the pumpkin dragons, black marrows, shadow walkers, leetle tree, (I am finding out some more that I never knew existed in here...lol, magma dragon, cheese dragon, and chicken. That is it for now, if I find out any more I will either edit this post (most likely) or place another one later. Hey feel free to check out my cave and if I have something you don't I can either try to send you one or breed you one.

Edited by logan9605

I haven't seen a Dino for ages. I only have two kinds. o.o

But then again, I've been away for a while, so I haven't been looking much. xd.png Even back then though, Dinos seemed unbelievably scarce...

Metallics dinos and chickens Ive spent hours hunting for them and not even a look apart from once where i saw a purple dino a gold and a chicken in the AP i failed to get one of them

Cheeses. >___> I don't even know why. They're sneaky things...

Really? i get those like all the time for some reason lol, let me know if youd like some xd.png

and for me...its gotta be CB Golds, and CB Magmas. ive seen them way too many times and am either always too slow or egglocked sad.gif

Silvers. Ugh. Spent so long sitting in the cave trying to snag one, ap, trading, earning. I cannot believe how slippery these things are. Bluh! Curse you, Silvers, one day I shall have you! 8shakes fist determinedly*

I've seen just about *every* egg that you can possible catch in the main cave (well, currently). But i've honestly NEVER seen a CB gold nor silver before. :[

I can't seem to get paper holiday eggs( I always have to have help). One more of each gold and silver so that I can have male and female. And now the eggs dropped in August. I've been sick so I just got back on.

I need a red dino...also a leetle tree

For some odd reason, i can always catch a paper egg blink.gif

CB gold, never saw one xd.png Also haven't seen a cb silver since I came back. For some reason cb tsunamis and cb blusangs also, the coast biome moves so slow so I get easily distracted and am always too slow xd.png

Despite my new computer, and slightly more reliable connection, I still do not have my first CB Blusang, let alone a breeding pair. I only managed to catch my one, a PB 2nd gen, in the Christmas Eve AP frenzy. I was never even able to catch them when they were first released, although the Olives and the Brimstones were reasonably easy catches.

For me....CB Gold. I tried for four years to get one and then suddenly I caught my first last summer! What a moment that was. But really I have missed soooo many CB Golds over the years...sooo many. I hate that sick, disappointed feeling in the pit of the stomach that I get when I miss yet another CB Gold. I experienced that last night....yet again. sad.gif

No one is going to be able to catch anything in CB as long as AP remains full:-(:S

Until yesterday, i had been having huge problems picking up a red. But finally the wait is over biggrin.gif

1: A nice Holly dragon

2: Leetle Tree, chicken and the other rare stuff

3: Metallic dragons.

Recently I have seen some metallic dragons in the cave, but I wasn't quick enough. ninja.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

I have never once seen a leetle tree in the Cave. sad.gif I want one sooo bad!

Metallics (With the exception of the Silver I saw in the AP while I was in Scroll Lock. WHO ABANDONS SILVERS??!?!?), Tinsels, Leetle Trees. I would say Reds too but I just recently caught one.

Oh, and Frills/Bright Pinks. Surprising right?

Blusangs. I have seen maybe one or two spawn in caves in all the time I've been watching. I swear, everyone just goes to the coast and waits for someone else to pick up the undesirables so they'll have a chance at the good stuff. One of these days I will plan it so that I have like, five empty slots all at once and just go common hunting. I will lure a Blusang out of hiding!

Leetles go without saying, I think. I've seen one in caves and that's it!

**edit --- Caught my first Blusang last night!! So excited!!**

Edited by terradi

Add my name to the list of people that can't find blusangs.. sad.gif I've never even seen one outside of other people's scrolls.

CB Blusangs and Golden Wyverns! Along with the Tri-horns. DX

I was not around for the blusang release, so I never even got one. I do have a 2nd gen PB one, but I really need to get my hands on a pair of CBs for lineage purposes.

I missed the Tri-horn release too. ;~; I just need another opposite gender CB.

I just honestly fail at the GWs though xd.png