TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Got mine. Influenced and just waiting to see what they are. My guess is its a Ghost Dragon or something similar.

Heh..sooo maybe ghost-themed this year? ;D

Anyways, Happy Halloween to everyone and hope you get those nifty new eggs! xd.png

Thanks for the release, TJ and spriter(s)!

Thanks TJ for this lovely drop!

Happy Halloween to everyone!

Picking up eggs went smoothly but no luck on the Zombie front. xd.png Only 1 Hatch zombiefied. Will kill a little more.. I so hope the perma kill slots are stories of the past.. mrrrrrrr

Oh yeah, I managed to get a Zombie hatchie to go along with last years adult Zombie!

I got the Pair I wanted and both have been influenced so I will have a mated pair of these (Phantom?) Dragons to add to my sets. The Hatchlings will be interesting.

The Biomes being spread has made it easier to get the Holiday eggs, now lets see if that holds up down the line.

Forum is also Lagging like crazy, hope it does not go down.

Here's another tip for folks:

If your mouse has a scroll wheel that acts as a button (PC users), usually the default setting for that button is to open a link in a new tab. Just refresh/click/refresh/click/etc a number of times than check the tabs to see if you got any. That's how I got my six within 5 mins....

Stupid five hour wait...I WANT TO ABANDON YOU. Y MUST IZ WAIT FIVE HOURZ LOL HAXORZ!? D:

Either way, I'm still having fun. xd.png

What a good halloween!!

I was able to revive 18/64 zombie fodders. 5 more later today biggrin.gif You can see them on my scroll protecting the new halloween eggs!

Then I was able to get me - my sister - and 3 friends new eggs who couldn't get them.

-Content Removed-

Edited by Khallayne

Wow, the eggs are gorgeous. <3

Thank you so much TJ! These make for a wonderful early birthday present. And of course, Happy Halloween ot everyone! wink.gif

Got 4 before 15 minutes had passed. I can live with that (on top of picking up a PB ER 2nd gen vine from the AP! Free hatchie! *happy dance*) I can't wait to see what these look like biggrin.gif yay for special events.

This has been a fantastic Halloween! Not only did I manage to get all 40 items in that well-planned Haunted House event, but all of my past Halloween dragons produced for me, I was able to pick up an additional Pumpkin egg, I caught all 6 Shadow eggs in record time, and I was able to complete my Zombie collection with an adult male and female AND an S2 hatchie (I was only able to get an S1 Zombie last year). That was *EVERYTHING* I wanted!

Thanks again to TJ, the spriters, and everyone that made this wonderful Halloween event happen - it's been amazing!

Holy forum lag D: Anyways...had to ditch my second gen pumpkin ...but I got 4 of the new ones plus my 2 self bred second gen marrow eggs...I'm entirely happy <3

These eggs are gorgeous....can't wait to see what the hatchies and adults look like though. I'm hoping for a ghost...or some sort of spider dragon xd.png

I'd try some zombie experiments...but I already have a zombie adult and hatchie and don't feel the need for any more xd.png

Good luck on zombie experiments and egg catching everyone. Happy Halloween!!! Time for me to get some sleep now though so Good night also :3

The new eggs are looking pretty snazzy and for the first time ever I caught them before the end of the midnight hour. Thanks TJ and spriter(s). Happy Halloween and good luck catching everybody!

Lol wow ok...i scrolled down and saw the list of people viewing this page...BIG paragraph of them. xd.png Also I'M so happy! I caught my very first one just as the drop started. biggrin.gif Yay!

happy Halloween!!!

my Zombie story:

adult male - fail

adult female - fail

adult female - ZOMBIE biggrin.gif

adult male - revived normally. and I killed it again dry.gif didn't know it will be impossible to revive it once more sad.gif stupid me

male hatchie - ZOMBIE biggrin.gif

female hatchie - fail

male hatchie - fail

ungendered hatchie - ZOMBIE biggrin.gif

female hatchie - fail

ungendered hatchie - ZOMBIE biggrin.gif

4 so far... and I have one more kill slot

Happy Halloween everyone! This is my 4th DC Halloween event! Got my haul of new eggs and zombified 2 members of my water army muaahahaha.

AND, I still have to breed all of my old halloween dragons later today. Woo!

Thanks TJ and the artists!

Not a single freaking egg, yet. Forget the mouse. I'm going back to touchpad. I don't know how to use a mouse, anymore. xd.png

Oh, and, caveblocking? Can we get that shut off for about 24 hours, please? Thanks.