TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I've only been on Dragon Cave since May, and I must say its been a very successful Halloween for me! smile.gif

My first attempt using a Canopy Male Adult was successful and I now have a Zombie. It doesn't seem to be going so well with the hatchlings though... oh well.

I've got a male Pumpkin matured hatchling that should be ready to mature into an adult any day now.

And today I was lucky and caught a Black Marrow egg.

And with the new eggs I've already got two... hoping to get three now, though. I've got one slot available for it.

The new egg sprites look nice, too. Can't wait to see what they hatch into.

*depressed* My computer slow by time it clicks one someone got it. I'm never going to get an egg. Me going to stop trying.

What manner of reasoning is this? The event has been open for less than an hour of the 24 and you are giving up already. Do not be so disheartened!

Please keep in mind that we (the staff of DC) do not allow 'catching for others' posts on the forums. We do not advise members to give out their passwords to anyone.

Thank you, and have a fun Halloween! =D

six.

I just need one of my marrows to grow up, and I can catch the 7th.

Marrow still has 1 hour. ACK, come on and grow up, I wanna sleep.

Let me think. I am happy with what I collected of Marrows and Pumpkins. While most of my lovingly sacrificed dragons preferred to turn to dust or come back to life, I did get one Zombie with a lineage I wanted. Now I can continue a nice line with a Zombie ancestor. biggrin.gif And, I am scroll locked with new eggs. Not bad at all.

Dog gone it I cant seem to ever catch eggs on my own for the holidays. I have terrible luck ^^' the only luck I had was last year with the Marrows when I actually had time to sit ALL day and try.

May as well give it up and go to bed. Don't have that kind of time anymore sadly.

If this week hasn't been reminder enough, Holidays bring extra fan site traffic. Your eggs will get views much faster than normal and are more likely to get sick right now. Remember to wait a while before adding them anywhere!

o-o I still have to breed my black marrow. /forgot. D: Do I want black marrow or as much of the new ones as possible?

THE GHOST EGGS ARE SO GREAT!!!!

Cant wait to see them grow up!!!

thanks so much for this new egg TJ!!

And i am so happy to glab all six in the first hour!! smile.gif

Woot, filled up six of my egg slots with the new eggs, might actually have to drop one so that I can have at least one self-bred Marrow. But! Finally got myself a zombie hatchling, and I'm pretty stoked about that.

Happy Halloween!

Are these eggs in time-delayed drops? blink.gif

They're beautiful!

Thanks, TJ and spriter(s)!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

user posted image

Thank you so much TJ as well as all the spriters that were involved ^^

I'm so glad I can go to sleep now... not glad for the midterm I have to wake up for though lol

Good Luck Everyone!

Hope everyone enjoys their Halloween! ^^

Are we allowed to take as many as we can hold?

I thought all special eggs were limited to a certain number per user.

Whew..

Two zombies, Marrow hatched, and I'm now locked with the new eggs xd.png Now I can focus on sleep and candy biggrin.gif

Happy Halloween everyone happy.gif

Caught a marrow and pumpkin! Missed out on them in previous years so I'm very happy!

Have 2 lovely zombie dragons too ^^ (the guilt is still there, I'm sorry for hurting you...)

This new egg is very cool, I hope I can catch one this year ^^

ty artists and TJ for your hard work biggrin.gif

YAY!!!

Got all my eggs but sadly all my zombie attempts failed ;o;

-sad faces-

Happy Halloween everyone! biggrin.gif

Unfortunately no Zombie for me, it crumbled - hope to get a few "Caspers" soon though!

Am amazed! I already have all 7 egg slots filled with the new eggs *hugs them close* xd.png Am seriously happy as this is my first DC holiday at college so I wasn't sure how the internet was going to be, especially because it's not wifi in the dorms. ><

Thank you TJ & spriters! Have a Happy Halloween everyone!

The only dragon I killed for a zombie experiment was successfully revived, and I didn't have the heart to kill anything else to try again. xd.png

Still, I got four of the new eggs, so I'm content. I'm considering abandoning the pumpkin egg I got earlier to make room for one more egg, but...nah, four is a good number for me.

I got six eggs, but my two zombie fodder hatchies disintegrated. Too bad, because hatchies are going crazy fast on the AP, so I doubt I'll be able to get more fodder.

^^ this year has been great for gifting, my marrows were so good to me~ *huggles*

-Content removed-

^ disregard the above statement (my bad, sorry mods ^^wink.gif

Edited by Jaako

All full and happy. I even got two zombies. Yay!

Three of my Halloweens from years past have matured-- I'm off to spread the joy!