TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I caught all 7 within the first 4 minutes, and then 3 kills/3 zombies! I'm pretty happy. biggrin.gif

Now I can go to bed. smile.gif

7 eggies!!!!!! Whoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously? Not having a good Zombie year. 11 dodge, 5 disintegrate:( I guess the two I have from '09 and '10 are very picky about their Zombie clan.

I'ce already got two! It's a miracle! *influences them* <3

I'll be back for more *evil laugh*

But my dragonss...I failed to get a single zombie DX Well, here's to next year!

HOORAY FOR NO DIMORPHISM!

I got my haul of the new eggs, got all 40 items in the mansion, got 8 2nd gen black marrows (7 of them purebreds), and bred a lovely 3rd gen purebred pumpkin egg. But alas, my luck with zombies remains rotten, as once again after 3 years of trying I have no adult zombies. I wasn't even lucky with hatchies this year, as all I managed to revive was one s1 hatchling.

Yay! Got all my eggies! biggrin.gif Good luck to everybody, I'm sure they'll turn out to be fantastic!

3 new Marrows, 4 new Pumpkins, 5 new Halloween eggies and two little zombies...

And the Haunted House was so much fun too ! Really well-written and all.

We don't really celebrate Halloween in my country so I'm very glad I could share the fun here. smile.gif

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this, and Happy Halloween to you all ! tongue.gif

Thank you TJ and sprite creators smile.gif

Good luck to all that still need to catch and congrats to those that have smile.gif

These are such pretty eggs! Managed to get my five, but omg the lag is insane.

Happy Halloween everybody~

Yeay! The eggs are so pretty! I got 4 of them! Thanks so much!

Edited by onkloudnyne

Wow, I ended up with all seven egg slots filled. I can't believe I actually did it, much less did it within the first hour.

My fiance and I managed to fill our scrolls within the first five minutes. xd.png I also managed to make two zombies, one of which is 'caveborn'. My fiance made one as well.

Best Halloween ever.

Caught five now =)

I was worried because my trick might not be efffective due to the addition of terrrains xd.png

But still worked like a charm biggrin.gif

Edited by Juzz

Yay! 2 zombies (out of 5) and all 6 eggs - caught one in the very first drop! That's the first time for me. smile.gif Got the other 5 in the second drop. They're gorgeous eggs! Can't wait to see the dragons!

ETA: and this code is cracking me up, it's trying SO hard to be a TJ egg! Ijt9j (and now I'm fogging it)

Edited by Shalora

Yay! I've got my six eggs plus a magi with an awesome code that I just can't get rid of! ( xd.png ). Thanks TJ and whoever made this year's dragons!

Right when the drop started, I managed to catch 4 eggs in under 3 minutes and 2 in under 30 seconds! xd.png This is awesome!

Grabbed 3 and waiting on my pumpkin/marrows to finish hatching to so I can stock up on ghosties. <3

Thanks Tj for the new dragon! I can't wait to see them hatch and grow up...and then go on to build beautiful lineages.

I got my six and successfully created two zombies after three years of trying on Halloween. biggrin.gif

I'm excited to see what these holidays are going to look like. The eggs are gorgeous!

Edited by sonnyfftl

Hurrah!!! Constant clicking for the first 4 drops, and I managed to get 2 new eggs. :-D So excited to see what they grow into!

Boy, either my Internet connection got WAY better recently, or the biomes are successfully spreading the traffic out. Either way, that was the easiest holiday clicking I've ever had. :-D What awesome eggs. I hope they turn into cool ghosts or phantoms.

Have a good night everyone!

Whoo. Managed to catch one finally(SO PRETTY). Not really experiencing that much lag, just clicking late I guess, :lol

One of my Marrows grew up, and as I expected(but secretly hoped wasn't so) she can't breed for 8 days. sleep.gif