TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

got five already! Just call me Orange Lightening!

edit: all done! *toddles off with eggs*

Edited by WestWindReborn

Yay! Caught my six! biggrin.gif AND I got three zombies! Two zombie hatchies, and one zombie adult. ^^ I'm pleased! \o/

YES!! Got my four within fifteen minutes! I think that's the fastest I've ever done a Dragon Cave holiday release. Thank you TJ and spriters, for your work on these dragons!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

I can now start gifting.

I managed to snag two so far. I got the first in the initial release, then I got lucky on a five minute drop.

yay for new Halloweens! "Boo" for no dimorphics. Caught 6 and Incubated biggrin.gif

I've got my seven now. w00t! *Sits back and watches the thread while nomming candy*

Happy Halloween, and good luck catching to all! :3

I got a new egg!!! SWEET! And I got a zombie adult and S1 hatchling! Not bad, though the dragon I wanted to revive didn't... Strangely, the first dragon I tried to revive actually did, but all the rest failed, until my last one. Nice way to start off! biggrin.gif I'm happy I got a new egg; last year I tried for the marrows but with 800 people on the main cave it didn't work out too well xd.png

WOW. lots and lots viewing this!

Edited by leafyleaf

Wait a second-- these eggs have shadows! Ghosts don't cast shadows.

Probably a pillow sheet dragon then =S

grabbed 6 and in 5 hours when i abandon the common egg i accidentally clicked on, will abandon it and catch my 7th halloween egg...thank

you TJ and the spriters for a wonderful Halloween smile.gif

Me thinks I can't click fast enough to nab any of these new dragons. (But, hey, I did manage one Zombie out of five tries!)

Tried to zombify my fodder. Only one zombified, the others disintegrated. Ah well, I'm still happy!

Whoa. It seems like the second I post on an event thread about how pages won't load so I can catch, I suddenly start catching. Just got five of 'em! \o/ Hopefully I'll be able to manage two more in the morning when my eggs hatch. *pokes them*

I just really, really hope they're not actually ghost dragons, though. Because the eggs are so pretty, but ghosty stuff can be a major trigger for me, which can really spoil the enjoyment... so I may wind up trading them if they are. ;_;

/Rolls up her sleeves makes sure her hat is on straight and goes into the cave ready to wrestle for the new eggs

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Got my four, and only a couple minutes after the release started! It was a bunch of hitting F5 and clicking endlessly happy.gif My first Halloween release!

Thank you TJ and all the others who helped bring these beauties to us! Can't wait to see what they grow into.

*runs off to incubate and influence* happy.gif

Eeee, new eggies!

Sadly, I wasn't able to snag one, but I'm still hoping to get a few before it's over~

Thanks for this, TJ and spriters! Such pretty eggs~

Happy Halloween everyone~~!!!

I've already caught 5 eggs. @w@ I may catch 2 more once I can. xd.png

My connection decided to be VERY slow today. Why at a time like this? Not happy.

Oh well, awesome with new eggs :3

That was surprisingly easy, I got the 5 I had space for in the first few minutes of the drop! They look so spooky and awesome x3 *snuggles them*

Thank you very much TJ and artists!

I'm doomed to have horrible luck with zombies though...I got 1 out of 8 attempts at reviving. And of course the two more dragons I attempted to kill dodged my attack. *sigh* Hopefully the hatchling that is due to grow up later today will agree to die so I can try for an adult once more. [/rant]