TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

W00T! Gorgeous eggs! A ghost dragon at last? biggrin.gif?

I managed to catch mine all in the first minute. blink.gif Never had that happen before! That was pretty COOL. And now I can enjoy seeing what hatches out of them!

Happy Halloween everybody! Thank you to TJ and the spriters! This has been another epic event. biggrin.gif

I managed to get 6 on the first drop by mashing the touchpad xd.png. I love the design on the egg already, going to be an awesome dragon from the looks of it biggrin.gif.

EEEFFFFF THIS IS GONNA BE SOO EPIC!!! Thanks again TJ for the wonderful holiday dragon! smile.gif

But it's really gonna be a beech trying to catch eggs on my iPod Touch.... >___<" ROFL

Caught my 6, two of which were in the first batch. <3 Surprisingly, the lag didn't seem to be too bad at all. o.O

The egg looks beautiful - tres excited to see what dragon it is! I'm hoping it'll be a pretty dragon since last year we had the more "grusome" marrows. :3

Thanks TJ and spriters for the new eggs, and happy Halloween to everyone!

Epic. I got a good haul this year.

1 Paper(possibly going to trade this for a Black Marrow egg)

1 Black Marrow

1 Pumpkin

3 Ghost

1 Zombie

-1 Disintegrated

+-1 Dodged

+-1 Revived

1 Zombified

Got five.

WOULD have seven, except I've hit my limit on hatchlings 21/21

but two of my dragons grow up right now, so I'll get my last two in a few minutes then head to bed ^^

Anyone else notice that marrows that just grew up say 'last bred on NOV 1'? Haha, Oh Teej.

Got my max number of eggs within 5 mins of the first drop.

However, I only plan on keeping 4...so I am going to be giving away the other two (and then repeat the process a number of times throughout the drop, so long as I have teleports). Once the forum lag for me calms down....*may have to wait until tomorrow for her*

They're very pretty eggs : ) Have a few, gonna get some more.

Alas, though, only six of my 35 Zombie attempts rose again, and of them, no adults : ( Might have to start raising adults to kill through the year, dunno if I want to wait a whole year to try again for a Zombie in my Aeschere line!!

wow, caught two really quick. a lot easier than last year for sure! ill be locked until a few ERs hatch, good luck to all! <3 thanks TJ!

Just got myself locked with all these beautiful new eggs! I missed out on Black Marrows last year and seriously regretted it, so I'm glad I stayed up to catch these babies before the lag gets too mad. If I can influence in time, I'll see if I can gift a few eggies in case people get bummed out by lag. Thank you TJ, and Happy Halloween!

Ghost dragons maybe? Can't wait to see. I already have one. Can't wait to catch more!!!

Thank you TJ and everyone who helped make this Halloween so awesome!! smile.gif

I went to post in here, then saw the Great Wall of Screen Names above the quickpost box, and suddenly I didn't remember what I was going to say. My mouth just dropped in awe...so....WOOO NEW EGGS!!! xd.png

Wait, weren't we supposed to be able to get as many eggs as we want? I'm still getting the overburdened message.

We're able to get as many eggs as we can carry, i.e 4 if you have no badge.

Alright! After 2 years of trying I finally got a Zombie Hatchling to go with my Zombie dragons!

IT'S STARTED OMG

..... and I can't catch them. AT ALL. hahahaha. xd.png -keeps grabbing-

Got one! and it's a good thing because now all the biomes are empty. o.O

Edited by elynne

Holy fudge bars! I'm egg-locked already!! blink.gif I thought I caught my 4th one, when I actually caught my 5th! xd.png

Thanks to that unexpected drop, I managed to get 5. biggrin.gif

Too bad I accidentally clicked on that Guardian right before the Halloween eggs started dropping. Curse this 5 hour wait!

I caught two and that's all I can get for now. The rest will have to wait until tomorrow morning! biggrin.gif

They are such lovely eggs, *hugs them* and I'm loving the whole ghostly theme!