TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

All 3 of my zombie tries disintegrated into dust!

It was a lot easier this year to collect the event eggs with the biomes.

Happy with my 4 what looks to be ghost/phantom/ghast/banshee/apparition eggs and happy that it did not take me 18 hours to do it! smile.gif

I don't know if this is the right place or if this is against the rules or anything but, I need help. I'm on my phone and it's pretty much impossible to get an egg. I won't be able to use a real computer until after Halloween. All I ask is that someone gift me 1 of the new eggs. I have nothing to give in return. Can someone please just help me out tonight.

I'll do it, I'm set for '11 eggs and can catch them easily.

Zombie attempt - failed

New Halloween eggs - 3 (considering my connection is so slow and they are all gone in 5 min after they come out I'm AMAZED!)

Tinsel Dragon from abandon page - 1 (even more Amazing, I was trying for a Pumpkin or Marrow)

Hopefully I can get one more new Halloween egg sometime today.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Edited by ginevra

For everyone getting discouraged at not catching them:

Don't give up! There is still like 23 hours left in this event, there is *plenty* of time! And usually it gets a bit easier as the time passes, because many people already have theirs so there are less people trying.

Also, I'm on my crap-desktop with it's always-freezing-ways, instead of my faster laptop, and I was still able to grab 2. It can be done!

The good: I got all five of my new Halloweenies and they're all influenced and incubated!

The bad: No zombies for me. All the bodies disintegrated. sad.gif

Well internet is fairly fast but the biomes are killing me. You don't get an egg you have to go to the cave then a biome then try again ugh! Been trying an hour and got 1 egg so far and is it me but they don't seem to be dropping like last year

Thanks TJ for a beautiful new holiday egg, which I am sure will grow into an awesome dragon! I have gotten all I can hold of them, so I am off to bed now. smile.gif

Only two zombies out of 8 attempts, though. Two of my adults were converted. Two crumbled. Three hatchies crumbled and one was revived and became an instant adult moonstone. I am happy enough with that and don't know if I will even try for hatchies next year.

Lol, where are the new eggs? The biomes are all empty? huh.gif Got 3 Zombies though. biggrin.gif

Dang. Another batch gone and still no egg. sad.gif

Thanks so much for the new eggs TJ and spriters! They're so pretty!

And Happy Halloween to all!

Yeah, elidragon, don't quit.

This is holiday hunting, it's not like the usual hunting. You don't aim and click on an egg that you want. They're dropping in ALL the slots in ALL the biomes — you can't help but catch one. Don't go for precision: the Cave's being precision for you. Go for massive amounts of clicks and refreshes!

A good Halloween for me here as well.

I managed to trade for some Pumpkins, caught a few Marrows as well as bred by Holidays from last year.

I caught four of the new eggs right off the bat, no problems.

The only downside is my Zombie attempts... again. Last year was a dud and is this year. Here's my stats this year:

Remained dead: 5

Dodges: 6

Return to life: 1

Zombified: 0

Out of twelve attempts NO ONE turned. sleep.gif' Ugh...

Oh well, the rest of the holiday was fantastic. Thank you TJ and artists!

Thank you TJ!

I love the new Halloween eggs! They looks so pretty.

Though my Zombie dragons totally failed.

Edited by Mercury

Alright, I've got my two for the night (yes I know I can have more than two, but for now I only want two) so I'm done.

I was so excited about Halloween eggs last year that I counted time zone difference wrong and got up 2 hours earlier at 6 a.m. This year I decided to sleep a bit and woke just 20 mins ago and my computer decided to freeze exactly once the drop began and unfroze once it was over xd.png I'll try my luck later, the eggs look absolutly adorable!

Edited by Jem4ujina