TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Definitely the best Halloween ever. :D

Edit: die smily...

Edited by MangaFreak

Can you lose a trophy level if you drop below the minimum number of dragons for it?

Oh well, I got a little ungendered zombie hatchling *huggles* I'd like to try for a male but... I only have 501 'grown' dragons on my scroll.

Now back to egg catching. Can't sleep until I have 5 more.

Caught all 7 in one egg drop. That has to be a new record for me as far as holiday dragons go. I'm super excited to see what they look like! ♥

Edited by MysticTiger

I am allowed to catch 5 eggs. I already have the four I initially want. Two males and two females. If I can catch a 5th egg the first person to pm me with their scroll who HAS NOT CAUGHT AN EGG will get my fifth egg

Are we allowed to take as many as we can hold?

I thought all special eggs were limited to a certain number per user.

Halloween eggs are different because the holiday is about grabbing as much loot as you can get. Fill up those slots while you can! wink.gif

It was pointed out to me, after I finally caught my first egg (using touchpad and keyboard, f5, and some very fast fingers), that I had already caught an egg, and hadn't even realized it. Erm, imagine how tricked I feel by my own self. xd.png

Managed to grab a Pumpkin and two of the new ones! Now all I need is a Marrow... *Sigh* But I have such horrible luck with it blink.gif

Anyway, my Zombie failed but I'm still quite happy! Thanks TJ~

EDIT: Finally after quite a few misses I got a Marrow! I almost jumped for joy~ Now I'm about ready for bed as soon as I add every egg into a hatching website~ Night, everyone and I hope you have excellent Trick or Treats and egg snagging!

Edited by Midnigh7_Ki7sune

Got a pumpkin for freezing, two marrows for freezing (one already frozen) and two to let grow. I'd have loved to have gotten one more pumpkin, but I can wait until next year to finish my sprite collection. I did manage to catch a beautifully lineaged silver tinsel off the AP while fishing for a pumpkin.

Now, happily locked again with seven new eggs. They look gorgeous, can't wait to see how the dragons look <3~

I've got all the eggies I need this year. biggrin.gif Plus I caught 5 for my friend AND managed to revive 3 zombies along with that. I am definitely a happy camper right now.

I am using Google Chrome. Is that good or should I switch to Firefox? Because I have no idea how to turn off java script at Chrome.

Three of my Halloweens from years past have matured-- I'm off to spread the joy!

.....Or not. LOL!

"Breed: This dragon cannot breed because it has bred recently. Please wait 8 days." xd.png

TJ, you think of everything! laugh.gif

Edited by Lil-Stinkpot

Was the forum glitching/down for awhile for anyone else? Midnight DC-time clicked around, I went to grab eggs, and both the forum AND DC were giving me loading errors.

Are we allowed to take as many as we can hold?

I thought all special eggs were limited to a certain number per user.

Halloween, if you can catch 'em, you can keep 'em. It's the other holidays that are limited to two.

Have all of my new eggies. Again, Stunning egg design, can't wait to see the dragons! Even got two zombie hatchies 'cause my boys from last year were insisting on a couple of female playmates; I'm all set on my zombies now, 'cause I can't stand hurting my babies like that. *doesn't really matter that they're just ones and zeros* Thanks TJ! And a big thanks to the spriter(s) of the new Halloweens!

~ Dream