TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

=/ This is my worst luck so far... none in the 26 minutes.... why why why do I have to have a midterm at 8??????

Happy Halloween Everybody!! Love the eggs they are so pretty

YAY!!!

What beautiful eggs!!!

I was able to get my egg limit pretty quickly!!

This is my 1st Halloween with DC and it's been a great event!!

Thank you TJ and everyone else that has made this so much fun!!!

Patti~

WOW got mine in the first 10 minutes I was clicking along and all of a sudden I was overburdened blink.gif

took me longer to get the forum to load tongue.gif

The eggs are sooo pretty

all in all a most satisfying Halloween

Thanks to all involved

Been a pretty good night so far <3 I caught two (can only get two ATM, may be able to catch a third sometime tomorrow when my Bronze Tinsel hatches assuming have time between trick or treating, running the schools Halloween dance, and schoolwork), mom got five (one of which she'll give to me. <3 Yay.~), and I revived an s1 and s2 Zombie hatchling to go with my adult from last year.

...Huzzah! The fun has been doubled! /brick'd

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

Surprisingly easy to catch all of my eggs. Maybe its just my internet. Excited to see what these'll come out as, and maybe I can get my hands on some influences.

Oh, wow, the new eggs are gorgeous! Thanks, TJ!

Best dragcave Halloween yet.

W00tw00t! biggrin.gif I caught one in the first minute, I think it was in the Jungle (also had a tab open with the Alpine). biggrin.gif It got me immediately scroll-locked (now have 18 living beings on my scroll unsure.gif), so I decided to go and start on my zombie fodder.

I started with trying to kill two CB Vampire males, but when both dodged the knife, I decided it was best to postpone the killing of my other CB Vampire males until later today. Instead, I started to try and revive the group of dead hatchlings that I already have. The first attempt was a failure, but the 2nd and 3rd attempts were successful! biggrin.gif My wish was to get a male and a female zombie hatchling, and now that I have those, I don't really have to worry about what happens next to the dead hatchlings. happy.gif So I continued to revive, and the fourth attempt was a failure - but the 5th attempt was successful again! biggrin.gif The subsequent other attempts failed as well, but there are still a few hatchlings due to die today, so I'm curious to see whether I'll be able to turn just one more. biggrin.gif

Anyway... that's it for now... so in the meantime, happy Halloween, everyone! laugh.gif

While the Forum keeps timing out, I managed to pick up my first two eggs and tried for my first six Zombies, with 3 successfully turning. The eggs sure look like Silvers, but they seems very ghostly as well! wink.gif My first Marrow grows up in a few minutes, and more slots will free up in the next couple of hours. Thank you, TJ!

YAY!! thank you TJ!!

i have as many eggs as i can and am happy as can be~

GOT MY 6 xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

All influenced into pairs and ready for incubation!

Edited by Tanais

And with that, I am done. I have my two eggs, so I shall leave the cave to all the rest of you!

Happy Halloween everyone, and good luck hunting! I think I will go and watch some Homestuck again to celebrate :3

Lul, forgot all about the zombies. Just killed both of my fodder, both completely bit the dust and didn't return.

Guess you're on your own for another year, Existential Crisis. =P

If it says the cave is empty, wait a few minutes! I was about to head back to bed until I refreshed one more time to find a new drop!

Anyone who didn't get an egg this batch listen up.

I personally (this may differ for others) noticed that refreshing the page with F5 during this lag-intense time resulted in waiting a good 10-30 seconds or so before the page reloaded. However, simply transitioning between biomes loaded each page within a heartbeat.

So my suggestion is this. Start on a biome. When the eggs pop up click on one. If you don't grab it than hit the back button on your browser to bring you back to that biome. Then, DON'T hit F5. Instead click on ANOTHER biome and grab an egg from there. And keep doing that.

Got me two of these guys.

Hurray! I just got all 4 of mine(I could get six, but I just bred my first non-inbred Geode and my first scroll-bred Magma) in one clickfest!

Desert is quite empty for clicking... most I saw in there was about 110...

I mixed up my tabs, you see...xd.png

My friend is having no luck, and I'm a good clicker, so i think I'll try to catch one for her and teleport it to her...

I'm having fun staring at that egg and poking it to hatch despite the fact that it won't hatch for three days...xd.png