TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I was wanting a zombie so bad. SO bad.

Missed out I guess. xd.png

Congrats to everyone though!

Looks like these dragons won't be dimorphic. Hope that means the adult sprite will be 200% more awesome than normal!

I was really hoping the staff would forget and not block the newly matured dragons from breeding, as well. Wanted to spread more awesome dragons around for those who haven't been fortunate =p Bleh.

I got 4 with luck....maybe Ill try for rest tomorrow!IM SOOO happy to have a whole FOUR of them at this point!

Rockin' On

Forgive me if anyone's already mentioned this but TJs eggs have Boo and ghost as their codes, pretty big hint on what these dragons will be this year. biggrin.gif

Was the forum glitching/down for awhile for anyone else? Midnight DC-time clicked around, I went to grab eggs, and both the forum AND DC were giving me loading errors.

DC's been running rather well from what I can tell. The forums hit record traffic levels, though, so the server was struggling to keep up. The numbers have dropped off a bit, but they're still above average.

Got a breeding pair of Marrows, a breeding pair of Pumpkins, and three of the new eggs... also a bunch of extra Marrows that I gave away to friends 'cuz I was faster in the AP than they were. Haha.

And two zombies! Woot. My first Halloween that I was actually active on DragCave has gone well.

The forum was lagging so bad I couldn't use it at first xd.png

It seems better now though.

The great news is, the cave never got laggy for me, which made me very happy.

Happily locked with 7 wub.gif Took me 15 mins, but there they are, lol. Love the code of one of them. Letters are almost perfect to spell Hades.

Plus, my Dragons have a new Male Zombie adult and a Zombie hatchling amongst them now.

Thank you TJ and everyone for the great holiday event!

Got seven of the new eggs and two Zombies! I'm so happy with this Halloween~

uuuugh, this is infuriating. As if I didn't hate my internet connection enough. Stupid research outpost.

At least I managed to get ONE by some miracle xd.png

Heehee! New record for me: seven holiday eggs in just under two and a half minutes. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Can't wait to see what these look like when they hatch, squee! Thanks to everyone involved!

EDIT: One of them has the code FOKQU. blink.gif I have this sneaky suspicion the game is swearing at me... dry.gif

Edited by Evilminion

Whii, got my total off 6! I am so happy ^^

Maybe I'll feel generous and give/trade one of them away. Give me a PM and I'll think about it smile.gif

Giving up in an hour and not oing to try any more, especially if each biome keeps averaging 100 or more people, then i'm SOL BIG TIME.....besides, i got work tomorrow.... yes, its 11:05 pm where I'm at....

Got 1 zombie though, not bad for it being on the first try....

Well I can tell you right now that I cannot catch them so I wish Happy Halloween to all who can. Slow pc and slow net with the new biomes means once again I get nothing. Oh well..at least I could do the haunted house.

AWESOME!!!

The eggs are really pretty biggrin.gif

Plus i got a Zombie yay <3

Edited by sha6dow