DarkEternity

Tinsel Survey A widespread population?

Which Tinsel colour do you have?  

866 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't have any yet sad.gif but maybe one day. I'm trying to breed my rares and alt versions of golds, silvers, alt blacks, alt vines, etc. for possible trades, but I'm just not having luck anywhere yet. I can only hope I guess. It is nice that those who do have them are breeding them for others and not being selfish. Thank you to all who do so that maybe those of us who don't have will one day have!

Edited by Blazewing

Holu cheeseroll. I can't get anything from mine now. Think it's true what they say when it pertains to IOU (I'm actually looking to increase more as I've three gifting tinsels. Golds specially.). Just bred two yesterday and two today and got a whole lotta no interests or no productive egg. And one of them's mated to a grey! /pokes at tinsels

Truth be told only things I've been able to breed are: a nebble, some ice, a paink, and a red. No mints, no embers, no purples or other trios. Wasn't having much trouble before. Now this preluding week to my birthday's all doom and gloom. /mustbeomen O.O

I have

2 golds

6 silvers

6 bronze...

I still have zero tinsels.

sad.gif

I had zero at the start, but have been lucky with very generous people on here (you know who you are!). A big thank you

Hmm let see..

My Tinsel total is now

3 gold

7 silver

5 bronze

I bred about 8 of them today and got nothing :/ weird.

I have this gorgeous Bronze Tinsel now <3 If he genders right, I'll be breeding him and trading his offspring for Gold and Silver Tinsels as well.~

I have two now and am close to getting a third. One is a stairstep, one is an even-gen and my To Be is also an even-gen.

One thing that surprises me is how many people request short gen stair-steps. I can understand even-gens. It's hard to find a good mate for one once they get long. And of course, you don't get to fill in the bulk of the palette. But all stairsteps require is usually a common CB. And given that the whole point is the lineage, there's no benefit to them being short. They only get epic when they are long. Like this http://dragcave.net/lineage/GU4q :3

I have two now and am close to getting a third. One is a stairstep, one is an even-gen and my To Be is also an even-gen.

One thing that surprises me is how many people request short gen stair-steps. I can understand even-gens. It's hard to find a good mate for one once they get long. And of course, you don't get to fill in the bulk of the palette. But all stairsteps require is usually a common CB. And given that the whole point is the lineage, there's no benefit to them being short. They only get epic when they are long. Like this http://dragcave.net/lineage/GU4q :3

Well, my problem with long staircases is that I can't get as many of them on my scroll without going into epic-gens. If I get a 4th gen staircase, I can logically get 8 gens on my scroll without going into extra pages.

Also, I just really like short lineages.

tongue.gif

I think I have about 15 tinsels now.

I haven't counted recently, but I have 3 growing ones.

Two that'll grow into adults tonight, and 1 egg.

Of course, I also have the CCC comp I need to breed for on Mon. so I'll be keeping any tinsel eggs I get this week. I could actually be completely full of tinsels. D:

Still don't have any.

Been hoping to get one of my own via the AP, but that is a little hard considering I've seen zilch on the AP to begin with.

I also still have none, but I am sanguine. I mostly just want them for completions' sake, and for trades. I'm happy to keep building my army of reds in the meantime. smile.gif

Well, my problem with long staircases is that I can't get as many of them on my scroll without going into epic-gens. If I get a 4th gen staircase, I can logically get 8 gens on my scroll without going into extra pages.

Also, I just really like short lineages.

tongue.gif

I think I have about 15 tinsels now.

I haven't counted recently, but I have 3 growing ones.

Two that'll grow into adults tonight, and 1 egg.

Of course, I also have the CCC comp I need to breed for on Mon. so I'll be keeping any tinsel eggs I get this week. I could actually be completely full of tinsels. D:

Ahh that makes more sense. Personally I don't want to keep entire lineages on my scroll. Be it rare or otherwise. I just like participating in them and letting them move along without me. A scroll loaded with shinies would be fun once, but after that, I like variety. There are just too many pretty sprites to be limited. Though I am sure the current trade value is enjoyable :3

I am in line for a 4th bronze, but the parent isn't producing any kind of eggs. So far, the only one I'm not on a list for is gold. Though I am in touch with someone on that.

Wewt, I have a Bronze Tinsel Egg about to be a Hatchie,

woot me too - finally got gifted one from tinsel gifters. My first ever metallic.

Always on the lookout for more of course - but at least I can say I now have one.

Congrats on the Dorkface too - double bonus

Meh. I have a whole slew of them able to be bred between tomorrow and Friday (at least... 8 or 9) but probably only half or so will produce. Just watch them troll me and ALL give me babies, then I'll be really stuck (I'll have to dump my experiment eggs!). D:

I have bronze and silver, 4 tinsels in total, one of them from Penk :3

Anyway, I'm wating for 5 more tinsels, so I have 9 (if you count IOUs). I will trade some more tinsels on the next days and I will have more and more tinsels!! (or 1 CB blacks + CB stripe xd.png)

I have a single gifted bronze.

I plan on gifting eggs to my friends and then trading to see if I can get the other two colours.

I have all three colors, quite a few now e.e 22 total I think.

It's not too hard guys. Most people who trade them are reasonable. ^^ I think their population will really start to go up. Pretty soon, everyone is going go have one o.0;

Finally got a bronze thanks to the gifting thread. Hopefully I'll get a silver and gold soon as well. Along with a second of each one of the opposite gender.

One thing is certain, once the gifting obligations are done I intend to do some gifting of my own.

I finally have my first one! It was gifted to me through a very wonderful person through the Happy Birthday thread smile.gif It was their very first egg from that Tinsel. So, my first baby will go to a person on there too. I'm also 2nd in line for a Bronze smile.gif