DarkEternity

Tinsel Survey A widespread population?

Which Tinsel colour do you have?  

866 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

None. Hahaha. Unfortunately I've been away for this entire summer so just when I thought I had time to reconcile with my websites I had no (usable) internet (it's really slow here.... OTL).

I put bronze and silver, I do not have them yet, but am well on my way to having both ; I am next on a list and 2nd on the other.

The person is being really kind and I am breeding as a trade

Even after the trade is done and I have both, I'd like to keep breeding, it is nice to know my dragons babies are gonna be used in projects and are helping knock down a wish list.

When I get them, I plan on giving the first bred to a little boy who plays DC, he has brain cancer and I give him lots of rares when I can. Then I will Ap drop all the others or just randomly give them away. I may ask for a neglected with one also since I probably won't get a neglected any other way.

Just traded for my first Silver Tinsel egg! \o/

... and then I realized I don't have a pink available to make sure he genders male. D:

I haven't been on for a few months(i'm back now), so this is the first time I've actually heard of a Tinsel. So then the Tinsel was the prize for teh tree decorating . . . . mmhmm I want one. tongue.gif

I've discovered that on my quest to try and get tensils, it can get fruitless. I've been burned twice while trying to obtain one. Unfairness and all of that. I used every good virtue like manners and patience. I almost gave up. (Just needed to get that out)

But I do have one last way, and I will be patient and try to rely on that, for the last chance I'll give it. I'll try to have faith. smile.gif

^ I know how you feel. At times when I got the chance, my luck wouldn't be with me. It was always someone else. But have faith. You'll get your hands on one someday, it will be all the more sweeter when you do.

I have all the colors now, since I just got a Gold tinsel egg from trading. I have 4, one egg, one hatchling and two adults. As soon as I'm done with my IOU list, I'll probably randomly gift their offspring or more likely gift them to people on the tinsel gifting group, though I might occasionaly keep one or two for trading.

I got my first tinsel at the end of June, and then I got luckier and luckier... Right now I have three bronzes and two silvers <3 And if they bred more shinies I could gift some, but they're just so stubborn...

Getting a tinsel... to me is ten thousand times worse than "looking into a microscope and seeing a thousand dancing hamsters- it's impossible!" (I am going to use this quote... to death. Use it until I die.)

It's not my highest priority right now, though. :/

Although, it's funny how rare they are yet you can go to a popular click site and usually there's one or two of them somewhere.

I don't have any, though I do hope to own some eventually. tongue.gif Like some of the others here, I don't have the "offers" (heck, I don't even have 'good enough' dragons to take part in normal trades xd.png) or connections so that makes things a bit harder.

Not sure whether getting a tinsel or a Guardian is harder at this point, haha.

Although, it's funny how rare they are yet you can go to a popular click site and usually there's one or two of them somewhere.

I find it funny to think of how many there are and then still how many people don't have them (and yet want them).

For their aesthetic value by themselves, tinsels aren't all that great, however, they seem to improve the look of lots of other dragons in lineages.

I find it funny to think of how many there are and then still how many people don't have them (and yet want them).

For their aesthetic value by themselves, tinsels aren't all that great, however, they seem to improve the look of lots of other dragons in lineages.

I'm not usually one to care about how a lineage looks, at least not all the time - but I agree, tinsels make everything better xd.png

When i voted in this poll, i had none. But now i have three :3 Two bronze and a silver hatchling. Now i just need a nice gold, and that might take a while..

I have one Gold Tinsel, gifted out of the blue by a kind stranger biggrin.gif

I've used up my supply of luck for this year.

Edited by natli

When I posted this I had none, but now I have one silver, it costed me many many hatchies, but was well worth it. I am also #1 on the list for a gold egg that I traded for. The gold failed to produce an egg this week, hopefully next week it will be more fruitful:) I have not given up hope yet it aquiring multiple tinsels to gift. I already traded one tinsel for an alt nebula hatchling. So not all people are greedy.

Well, I rather like Silver Tinsels, but I agree. I really didn't like Nebulas until I saw how great they looked with Silver Tinsels, and the same for Harvest/Bronze.

I still need a Gold, but I do have 2 Silvers and 2 Bronzes now. I got my first by trading a CB Silver, and the others from trading offspring of my first Tinsel.

I just received my gold to go with my bronze, just needing the silver for the set now.

I don't have any tinsels yet, but I have seen some breeding lists. I think the owners are being very generous to spread around the tinsel eggs. It will take time.

I may never get one but the hope is always there.

At least they can breed and produce tinsel eggs all year round, unlike the other holiday dragons.

I would have had my first last week, but the Tinsel that was to breed me on gave a Tinsel fail. If all goes well, I should have one some time this week or next.

If all goes well, I should have my first, a Bronze, today.~ (This is assuming that the parents pattern of 'white egg, tinsel egg, no egg' continues.~ XD)

I plan on trading the offspring of my Bronze for a Silver and Gold later on. owo (If he doesn't refuse his mate. XD)