DarkEternity

Tinsel Survey A widespread population?

Which Tinsel colour do you have?  

866 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm working on growing my collection. I have a lot of tinsels from one or two lineages from the first release, but none from the second release. I have mostly bronzes.

I think I have around 30 tinsels.

ย 

Of those, only 3 are 3rd gen, my lowest gen of them all. I'm hoping for a 2nd gen this year but I have no idea how to contact the original tinsel owners and what to trade for them

I currently have one of each, or will when my gold grows up. >_> I'm looking forward to breeding and eventually gifting them out. smile.gif

I have silver and bronze tinsels but their lineages are a little messy. I'm looking forward to see the offspring of the second gen tinsels appear more often.

Is it just me or is there a great population of silver tinsels? I only have one gold, two bronzes but 4 silvers. Lol.

ย 

So huh, yeah.

ย 

Bronze, Silver and Gold.

Edited by Vaati

I have quite a few silvers and received my first bronze tinsel today from a kind gifter. Hoping one day to have a gold tinsel *fingers crossed* smile.gif

ย 

I definitely think there's more silvers out there than bronze/gold, I tend to see them a lot more on trades & gifting ohmy.gif

I'm willing to breed any tinsel (any lineaged, too, so don't be picky. this includes possibly inbred ones), or possibly one of each color to people without any tinsels! pm me to work it out

ย 

ย 

I've got all kinds of tinsels... I do think silvers are most popular, as I've gotten the most of them and also think they're prettier than the rest...

I have one silver tinsel and one bronze tinsel. Both were from the AP, so thank you, breeders. biggrin.gif

I was gifted a Silver Tinsel last night. Now I have one in each color. xd.png

I picked up my first tinsel, a gold, in the AP. Almost had a heart attack! She's a nice stairstep with sunsets, too. I plan to breed her with another sunset and trade the 2nd and 3rd eggs for a silver and bronze. After that I'll practically be giving them away. (If not always actually gifting them ^^')