DarkEternity

Tinsel Survey A widespread population?

Which Tinsel colour do you have?  

866 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have to say that all though I have each color, most of them were gifts from very awesome people. I hope to return that generosity soon. smile.gif

I have bronze and silver now, whereas before I simply had silver. I'm still hoping for an even gen gold, but those are hard to track down. I'm sure it'll happen someday. smile.gif

I've managed to get a gold and bronze since my last post here. Still looking for a silver, but I have plenty of patience and I'm just happy to regift my current tinsels' offspring to other users. happy.gif

Oh glad the poll was reset, thank you _Z_!

Because as of today, I can say I have a bronze AND a silver. This morning someone gifted me a silver tinsel wub.gif

I got a Bronze from the TinselGifting thread. After fulfilling my pledge, I'll see if I can trade (or gift!) its babies d:

I have two Bronze tinsels. <3 Gifts from a friend who was quite new to this site when she caught a Tinsel in the AP. She didn't even know what it was, until I looked at her scroll and was like "ZOMG! *faints"*. And yeah, they have messy lineages and everything, but at least they aren't inbred. I'd love to have a nice Even gen one once, but I can wait ^^'

When I answered this poll the first time I had none and was pretty sure I would have never gotten one since I had nothing worthy for trade. Now I have 1 silver and 4 bronzes plus a bronze hatchie.

So, really, there is hope for everyone!!

I've got one bronze, and am on a list to get another one. I actually feel a little slow in getting them. xd.png

Currently have no tinsels, but a really nice person is going to breed me a bronze and silver <3

I seriously couldn't be happier xd.png

I have on bronze, now, thanks to a very generous gift. <3

Its first tinsel offspring is promised to a friend; the second to someone for a tinsel trade.

I am hoping that once I have two bronze tinsels I can use to breed, that I will be able to gain the other colors.

Then of course it is for gifting to whoever I feel is appropriate.

I've updated my post in the newly reset poll. smile.gif

I now have 3 silver tinsels, and one bronze. Son has 2 bronze.

I tend to give mine away in the irc via #dragonlotto. I have only kept one egg i have bred to date (and the only reason is because it was bred on my birthday (today)

I now have 3 silver tinsels, and one bronze. Son has 2 bronze.

I tend to give mine away in the irc via #dragonlotto. I have only kept one egg i have bred to date (and the only reason is because it was bred on my birthday (today)

Happy B-day, Thuban!

Like others, I'm happy to see the poll was reset.

It would be interesting to see this done monthly, with the results shown in order, to see how well the love spreads and to reassure those still waiting that they do, indeed, have a chance...

I have a bronze and three golds as of right now, which might change soon. Still on the hunt for a silver. Once I get two adults of each color I will start gifting offspring.

I'm looking for a gold, even gen. Lineage matters little. =P (non inbred. ;/)

As of right now, I have 3 Bronze, 3 Silver, and I guess you could say 3 Gold since I plan on keeping the Gold egg on my scroll.

I have only kept one of my bred eggs [not including the Gold], and that was to continue a lineage. Most of the time I gift them, occasionally I trade to get new Tinsel blood on my scroll.

I have one gold tinsel and a silver hatchling. Am currently on the list for a bronze tinsel. After fufilling all my IOUs, I will start gifting.

Edited by michellechan2211

I finally got a lovely gold. I tried to breed her but no go. I need to give one to my mum then I'm planning on trading for a bronze and a silver then give away after I've got one of each.